Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    OOC Archives    Character OOC    Long Lost Brother

N/A Long Lost Brother    Brother for North Sigurd
Thread Closed
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
NAME Silas Sigurd
PRONOUNS He, Him, His
AGE 116 Years Old
TYPE Infected Level V
FACTION Anything except Military
FACE CLAIM Antonio Navas
ORIENTATION Up to you!

PERSONALITY

Silas's personality I'm going to mostly leave up in the air for you to decide, so you can really shape him into a character you'd enjoy playing. That being said, I have a strong preference towards him being a complete opposite of North. North is a very selfish and arrogant individual, and I would love Silas to be the opposite of that so that they can really balance one another out. I'm also open for you to decide on how Silas has taken to being infected: for example North loves it and treats humans now as 'less than', so it could be interesting if Silas were once again the opposite and instead craves to be human once more.

Those are all just suggestions, but feel free to hit me up with other ideas!

BACKGROUND

Silas was born when North was already 5 years old. Their father left before Silas was even born.

As North grew up he harbored deep resentment for their father leaving them, and so he took on a guardian role over Silas because of this.

While North struggled in his childhood and school, he was a really good brother when they were growing up. Helped teach Silas everything he needed to know, helped him with his homework, etc. They had a really good bond growing up.

At 18, North got a girl pregnant and in a panic, moved away to another city rather than become a father. He still would have kept in contact with Silas at this point, but it got less and less frequent as the years went on.

Their mother died not long after he left, so Silas moved to the city North lived in at the time.

Unfortunately by this point, North had gotten into really bad habits. Drinking and partying, sleeping around, and making friends with the wrong kinds of people.

This caused a rift between the previously closely bonded brothers, as North was no longer the responsible older brother Silas had grown up with. North also was probably a nasty drunk, so they got into fights a lot and eventually Silas moved away, and they broke contact.

Infection hit not long after this, and North got turned within the first couple months. You can decide how and when Silas got turned.

DIRECTION

Current time, they'll meet up again for the first time in 8 decades. North mutated into a Level V roughly 10 years ago, so maybe the reason it's taken Silas so long to find him again is because he lived elsewhere in the world, so when he mutated he had to find his way back here again. I'm thinking maybe have him start out as a drifter just arriving here, but it's totally okay too if he's been around for a few months already and has joined a faction (except Military) while trying to track North down.

Ultimately I'd like to have them repair their bond, as Silas is the only person in the world North actually cares about besides himself. But it'll definitely be a lot of angst and heartbreak before they get to that point, as it's been a long time since they last saw one another (on bad terms) and they've both obviously changed since then. I do believe in letting characters play themselves out, so if the plot ends up going in a different direction, that's okay too! It'll be fun to play out regardless.

CONTACT

If interested in taking Silas, feel free to either hit me up on here, or on discord! Since he's such a major plot point for North, I'd love to chat with you first to make sure our ideas mesh before handing him out :)
Posted 04-29-2021, 02:09 PM
55 Posts Silhouette
Adopted by the amazing Ferret <3
Posted 05-12-2021, 08:34 PM
Thread Closed