Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Quarantine Zone    Past, Future & AU    Private A Gangster's Beginnings [ PAST ]

Private  A Gangster's Beginnings [ PAST ]    Tag: Isabella Geoff
Pages (2): 1 2 Next  
Played by Silhouette    101 Posts Étienne Blanchard
Boring. It's all so boring. Why did they even bring him?

He audibly exaggerates his boredom with a loud sigh — and promptly receives a cuff upside the head, followed by a demand to 'make himself scarce if he was going to act like that'. Fine, he would.

It wasn't like he wanted to be there anyway. The event was filled with old, stodgy Military officers and even older corporate CEOs and leaders of business. When his parents had first told him he was expected to attend as well, being their son, he had vocalized then he didn't want to go. So why were they so surprised with his sullen attitude and resistance to socialize with anyone? They didn't even allow him any alcohol, insisting that it was improper for a child to be drinking such things. What they didn't know was that he had his first taste of alcohol over a year ago.

Étienne screws up his face in annoyance as a female Military officer suddenly bumps into him, but rather than apologize, he simply ducks around her and heads to one of the corners of the room, away from all the excitement. If you could even call it that — they didn't even have music. The only thing that could be heard was the buzz of dozens of different conversations, all of them standing around with appetizers in their hands, mostly uneaten. He would repeat: boring.

Étienne finally navigates his way through the sea of people and arrives at his intended corner. Thankfully there's a couple unused seats there, and he sits himself down in one of them with a sigh. There was nothing worse than these corporate events hosted by the Military. All it was, was a chance for people to rub elbows with the who's who of Stronghold. He knew his parents demanded he come along with them because it was 'going to be his future', but he didn't see it that way. He knew this kind of lifestyle wasn't for him... He didn't want to be stuck in an office all day, putting out fires and ordering people around like dogs.

Well, ordering people around didn't sound so bad.

He smiles at the thought, even if it disappears quickly as he turns his grey-blue eyes back to the crowd of people. Étienne was certain there was something out there far more entertaining than this.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Étienne is approximately 15 years old in this thread
Posted 05-02-2021, 01:08 AM
Played by Enyo    38 Posts Isabella Geoff
How exciting! She was so happy to be here!

Bella practically floated into the room on her excitement alone trying her best to seem like the perfect little lady at only fourteen years old. She felt like such an adult now that she was finally allowed to attend this prestigious event! How many people could say they were allowed to talk amongst the whos who of the city? She clung to her father's arm as she walked in, her eyes scanning the room looking for the only real person that mattered to her. She knew he was going to be there! Her father had already told her that his family was likely to be attending...it was just a matter of finding him. " You're sure Ettie is going to be here right?", she asked up at her father before finally spotting her target.

Without a word she off to bigger and better things, unintentionally harassing her best friend. " I have been looking for you Ettie. You shouldn't be sulking in a corner.", she huffed at him with her hands on her hips before sitting gently on the seat next to him. " Not without me at least.", sure she could be off enjoying the party but she was more interested in him. It would have been stranger for her not to approach him right away, her father would have thought her ill or something if she hadn't actively been seeking Ettie out the second they stepped in the door.

" Do you want to dance? I know there isn't any music but I can hum us something nice.", she offered in her own way trying to cheer him up just a little. She knew this wasn't exactly his cup of tea but it was a part of living this life that she was sure he would adjust to in time.

Tag Étienne Blanchard
Bella is fourteen in this thread

Posted 05-02-2021, 09:19 PM
He wasn't sulking, not really, but he's still snapped out of his thoughts when a familiar voice reaches his ears. He looks up at the girl bouncing towards him, and even if some part of him tugs at the corners of his mouth into a smile, he instead frowns at how happy she looked. How could she actually be enjoying herself here? But then again, he hadn't seen her until that moment, and as he glances past her he sees her parents already making their greetings to his own. Must have just arrived.

“I'm not sulking,” he huffs at her, but appreciates her joining him nonetheless. He turns his head as he smiles, hiding it from her.

“I don't like to dance,” he finally looks back at her as he responds, scrunching up his face in an exaggerated display of disgust for her benefit. He knew how to of course — he'd been forced into the uncomfortable mock dance lessons with a woman a foot taller than him and her breasts pushed uncomfortably up against his face as they danced — but it wasn't something he really enjoyed personally. They just claimed it would be a helpful skill for him in the future... Helpful in what way, exactly?

Étienne takes her in finally, his icy gaze dropping to the gorgeous dress she had dressed herself in for the night. Not to say she wasn't a gorgeous girl normally, even Étienne could admit that, but she still had been dressed to the nines for this event, hadn't she? He was very much the same, suited up with a stifling tie around his neck.

“Wow, you clean up good!” He teases her with a knowing smirk, faking his shock as if he'd never seen her all dressed up before. “Maybe I'll have to accept that dance after all... I'd be remiss if I said no to such a pretty girl,” he continues, with the same teasing tone as before. In reality, Étienne never liked being forced to do anything he didn't want to, and he was very obstinate about choosing only things that would delight him. But for Isabella? He'd do anything she wanted him to.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 05-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Her entire night was made by his presence alone, sure she loved that she was finally able to come to such an elite party but she revolved around this boy like he was the sun. She was still young but she was sure she would never have a friendship as strong as this with anyone else, something about him just kept her clinging on. He was always there when she needed him and because of that she was sure she would always be there for him. Always.

" You don't have to lie Ettie~ I won't tell anyone you are pouting in the corner. I mean I don't really have to they can all see you.", she snickered as she teased him, nudging him with her elbow shortly after. How could he not like to dance?! She was a little disappointed but she would shrug it off and smile anyway, there wasn't any sense in pushing him to do something he didn't like to do. " That's ok, we don't have to dance."

She was so relaxed around him, sometimes even acting out of character by her parent's standards but with him, she could be the dumb kid she was instead of the mini adult her parents expected her to be. " As if I don't look this good all the time!", she said with a fake gasp as if he had managed to insult her. " They even got me these ridiculous new shoes for the party.", she lifted her feet up so he could see the blinged-out shoes her parents had gotten her covered in fake jewels. " You look very nice in your suit and tie, like a little angry executive heading to work.", she stuck her tongue out at him and pushed herself from her seat. " How about drinks and food instead of a dance now? Maybe they actually have something besides alcohol and little sandwiches."

She didn't give him time to say no before she was off and at the snack table loading a plate down with enough food for the two of them. Bella got a little of everything, she didn't care if he liked it or not if it was at the table it was on her plate. " I hope you like nuts, they have so many different kinds.", she walked around with her disgracefully overfull plate with absolutely no shame, adding even more as she found other tasty things, her father giving her dirty looks from across the room.

Tag Étienne Blanchard

Posted 05-05-2021, 03:57 PM This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 03:58 PM by Isabella Geoff
She teases him about no one being able to see him pout anyway, and he lets out another small huff of annoyance, pretending he was most upset by the idea than he really was. He turns a grin in her direction as she reacts to his comment about her cleaning up good. It's a cheeky, teenager grin, making it clear he was just teasing her and not trying to insult her in any way — not that he thought she would take it that way, anyway.

He just felt so... Comfortable around her, and sometimes that thought scared him a bit. Étienne didn't have a close relationship with anyone growing up, being that he spent most of his time alone in his parents' rich penthouse. The only company he had ever known was the various different housekeepers his parents paid to look after him and the house in their absence. He still couldn't believe that he was as close to another person as he was Bella. Even as she talks about the princess-style shoes her parents bought her — something he normally wouldn't care about hearing, if it was anything else — he still gazes at her with adoration that softens his normally icy stare.

She jokes about him looking like an angry little executive going to work and he fake-scowls at her, even if sometimes twinges unhappily inside him at the thought of looking like a corporate rat.

“If I look like a little executive, then you look like a little princess... Waiting to call on her horde of animal buddies,” he teases her back, even if he doesn't return the gesture of her sticking her tongue out at him. He vaguely remembers his parents telling him stories about princesses and animals... Of a time long before theirs.

He doesn't know if it's really an insult or not.

“I'm—” not hungry, but he doesn't even get to finish his sentence before Bella is off and dashing towards the food table, earning a few scowls from the Military's upper brass. Étienne sighs and rolls his eyes, but gets out of his seat anyway to follow her. He's quiet as he follows along behind her, scowling back at whoever dares to glare at her disapprovingly — it doesn't intimidate anyone like he might have hoped it would. Bella suddenly says something that has him whipping his head back around in her direction, shock written plain as day across his face.

Bella! he hisses her name in a rather loud whisper — shocked, at her vulgar speech — before he belatedly realizes what she meant and feels a bit hot under the collar. “That's enough food, we can always get more. Here— give me those, you'll hurt yourself,” he huffs, snatching both plates from her before he starts to head back towards 'their' corner.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 05-08-2021, 01:28 AM
" Please, you and I both know I would be the absolute BEST princess. Sure I may not have an animal horde just yet but I have been begging my dad for a dog so maybe that'll be the start of it." Bella was as close to a princess as they came, she lived in the lap of luxury completely unaware of the world outside of her safe little walls. She got what she wanted, when she wanted, with hardly any pushback unless it came to owning pets. The only thing she really needed now was peasants to boss around and well Ettie would have to do for now. " I'll even name my first dog after you, Ettiepoo does have a nice ring to it. Here Etepoo, come here boy~ Yep. That's going to be it." She was teasing of course but knowing her she was going to end up calling Ettie that at least once or twice, especially when he started acting like a little angsty brat.

She went about filling her plate when she heard him hiss out her name, she struggled to keep that sly smile off her face as she cut her eyes back at him. " Look! They have huge ones over here! I know how you like those.", she was struggling to keep her laughter in at this point when he came and took the plates from her. She just smiled at him like the cat that ate the canary though somehow still tried to come off as innocent when she looked at him with big doe eyes. " They have itty-bitty ones too if you'd rather have those.", she whispered loudly at his back before going to get them some drinks.

Isabella would be right back at his side soon enough, handing him a drink and sitting back down with her abundance of nuts. " I wish things were a little more exciting. I thought they would at least be doing something other than talking." Music, talking, games, she wasn't exactly sure what she expected but she knew it was more than this. " Why do you think they even do this? I bet half of them don't even like each other." With that she chewed on a nut crunching away. " We should go explore the building when we're done eating, see if there is anything fun to do around here." Her parents never told her she couldn't leave...just to behave.

Tag Étienne Blanchard

Posted 05-09-2021, 02:59 PM
He wrinkles his nose at the nickname she decides to give him — actually, the dog she claims she'd name after him — throwing her an unamused expression. Thankfully that topic was laid to rest (for now) as Isabella suddenly switches to the topic of nuts and, unwillingly, Étienne feels his cheeks grow hot at the implication.

She thought it was funny perhaps, but she probably didn't realize that she was the only person he had admitted to that he didn't like girls in the way his parents expected him to. While a part of him honestly believed his parents wouldn't be upset at the idea that their one and only son was gay, he still couldn't quite push himself yet to make the leap and speak to his parents about it. Only Isabella knew his most hidden secret — and at that moment, he just about regretted telling her. It was far too easy with their dynamic for her to make fun of him for it, and he pinches the bridge of his nose to try and hide the blush turning his fair skin red.

He just ignores her as she shouts something at him about itty-bitty ones, drawing the attention of a few Military officers hanging about closest to the food. Isabella trails after him only after grabbing some drinks for the two of them, and he hands her back her plate — loaded with nuts — once she sits down next to him. He hums in agreement with her words as he begins to eat what she had chosen for him: his favourites, all of which she apparently knew by heart.

“My parents say it's called 'networking',” he replies, using his free hand to add bunny ear quotes to the last word for emphasizing. “I think it's just a way for the Military to make sure they're still liked by the who's who of the Inner Citadel... And the rest of them put on a cheery face to make sure their lives stay comfy and safe.” There's some bitterness to the way he speaks. He'd rather be doing something more with his life than living in a lavish penthouse, waiting for they day he'd be forced into his parents' footsteps. It was all so boring for him.'

He frowns, and goes back to eating.

Isabella makes a comment about exploring the building, and in an instant, an idea pops into Étienne's head. A mischievous grin spreads across his lips as he places his plate of food on the table next to him, leaning forward slightly as he turns his attention to his friend.

“Hey, I have an idea,” he whispers, his eyes sparkling in a way they haven't his entire time here at this boring event. “But you have to promise me you won't tell your parents. Actually,” he stops and lifts his head slightly, a teasing grin still on his face, “you might be too much of a princess to go along with it.” A taunt, a dare.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 05-15-2021, 03:31 PM
She handed him his drink and took notice of how red his cheeks were almost instantly the fact that she may have embarrassed him went straight over her hair and out into the atmosphere, instead she began to worry about him. " Are you ok? Do you need me to get you some ice? You look awfully red...maybe you are getting sick.", her words almost ran together as she spoke the worry obvious in her tone. " Maybe you'll feel better after you eat."

In just a few very short years this would be them, rubbing shoulders with the essentials of the city trying to hold their places in society. They would be in a stuffy room just like this one trying to convince people they probably didn't like that they were worth keeping close, that they had something to offer. Bella had no doubt that Ettie would do just fine but she often wondered where she would end up. She could follow the military path like her father or just marry into another wealthy family and sit on her high horse worry-free the rest of her life like her mother. Neither sounded very fun but such was life, she was doomed to stay safe and comfy in her own personal luxury prison, and right now she was ok with that. What could the rest of the world possibly have to offer that she didn't already have? " When we have to do this stuff we can always make it a little fun, right? Maybe some music, a little dancing better food.", her mind was already working on planning her first 'networking' event.

She watched his eyes light up for the first time that night and like with everything he did it made her entire heart explode with happiness. A wide smile spread across her lips, listening to his every word and hanging onto them like they were the most important thing in the world at that moment. When it came down to it Isabella would have followed him to the ends of the Earth without so much as a worry, she knew no matter where they were or what they were doing he was going to do his very best to keep her safe and out of harm's way. She loved going on little adventures with him but at the same time he was asking her to keep secrets from her parents, something that didn't sit very well with her at first her hesitation was obvious. "... I don't know...", her words were muttered but the moment his taunt entered her ears that hesitation was gone. " WHATEVER! You know I'm up for it, let's go!", she sat her still very full plate down as well as her drink and stood up, her hands on her hips while she stared him down.

Tag Étienne Blanchard

Posted 05-21-2021, 08:40 PM This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 08:40 PM by Isabella Geoff
He knew there was a large chance at the end of the night that Isabella was just going to go running to her parents to tell them everything — hell, he almost expected it considering how much of a blabber mouth she was. But a part of him didn't care; he simply wanted to have some fun, and if anyone was going to be willing to have it with him, it would be her.

At first she seemed reluctant to agree to an idea that she knew nothing about, but that didn't bother Étienne any; he knew exactly how to get her hooked in to his idea. A grin spreads even further across his face as he taunts her, goads her into accepting it, and it worked like a charm. He laughs as she immediately jumps to her feet, and he joins her in putting his plate of food down on the table beside him before he hops to his feet as well. He stares at her for a brief second, as if making sure she was really okay to go along with his plan — he liked to think he could get a good read on people just based on their facial expressions — before he grabs her hand and begins to pull her along with him.

He skirts along the outside of the room, taking care to avoid the wandering eyes of his parents — of Isabella's parents as well. He didn't want either of them to catch the two of them together, for fear they'd just get dragged back into the middle of the 'party' and be forced to socialize with boring adults again. A few of the officers closest to them chuckle as they pass by — they looked like two naughty teenagers slinking off together to find some quiet space, even if that wasn't what Étienne's intentions were.

It thankfully didn't take long to get back to the entrance of the room, and Étienne waits until there's a gap in people coming in before he slinks outside, pulling Isabella along with him. He looks back at her long enough to raise a finger to his lips: quiet.

They're out before they know it, and Étienne pulls her along the hallway until they're out of sight of the main entrance. While he didn't know his way around this particular building, he'd been to enough of these events now to understand the general layout of these kinds of places. He glances over his shoulder to make sure they hadn't been followed before he finally turns his gaze back to Isabella again, a mischievous grin back on his face again.

“Good, we weren't followed,” he breathes, knowing his partner in crime still had yet to find out what this was all about. “Are you ready to find out what I have planned?” he cheekily asks her, leaning in slightly for emphasis.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 05-29-2021, 03:57 PM
Oh boy! She couldn't wait to tell her brothers all the fun she got to have tonight with Ettie! They were going to be so jealous of everything she had gotten to do, she was going to rub it in their faces for DAYS. Of course her oldest brother wasn't going to give a single shit about it but his opinion didn't exactly matter, now did it? He was always a total stick in the mud anyway, rawr rawr this and rawr rawr that, she would have traded him for Ettie any day.

She was ready to go, ready to have fun and go on an adventure into the unknown! The moment he grabbed her hand she gripped his so tightly nothing would have been able to pry them apart. She moved with him just as quickly as she could, small laughs leaving her the entire time as she tried to control her absolute giddiness. She had no self-control, at this point he was lucky she wasn't in full hyena laugh mode god knows they didn't need any more attention on them than they already had. Bella rarely got to have this much fun she was under constant supervision from either her parents or her brothers and with any of them there was no breathing room for her kind of fun, it was all books, studying, and nothing more.

It was hard for her to keep her mouth shut and not yell out at her parents that she was leaving but she managed, her attention pulling away from them when she noticed some officers watching them. She realized what they probably looked like, two teens running off to do who knows what and that just made the entire situation that much better to Bella. She wasn't interested in doing anything with anyone not after the in-depth conversation she had with not only her mother but her father as well complete with flashcards and images.

Once they were home free she glanced back over her shoulder half expecting a hoard of adults to come after them and wrangle them back into the room, but no one. A sigh of relief left her lips and her full attention turned back to Ettie following him up the hallway smiling the entire way. She was beyond excited, she was practically bouncing in place when he finally decided it was time to give up the plan, her face said it all. " Yes yes yes! Tell me!", and doubt about all of this had washed away and now she was ready to go, nothing was going to hold her back now!

Tag Étienne Blanchard

Posted 06-06-2021, 01:44 PM This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 01:45 PM by Isabella Geoff
With how hard it was for Isabella to contain her fits of giggling as they ran from the large gathering room — often times unable to contain herself completely — Étienne almost begins to regret taking her along for the ride after all. Almost. Because he could at least admit to himself that he wouldn't have half the fun by himself as he would with the girl he could honestly call his best friend. The only one that really, truly understood him. A relationship like that was important to him, considering he struggled to form a relationship with anyone else in his life. He had gotten lucky with Isabella, and the two were nearly inseparable now.

As such, he can't help the grin that spreads across his face as Isabella's obvious enthusiasm, even if she doesn't yet know what he has planned. He checks behind him once more just to make sure, yet again, that they hadn't been followed, before he lets his grey-blue gaze travel back to Isabella's face, his grin turning into something a little more devilish.

“So as you know, I've been at this 'party',” he mimes bunny ears with his fingers on the last word, as it was no where near anything like a party as far as he was concerned, “for a while now before your family showed up. My parents dragged me around for most of it, introducing me to various different Military officers and corporate fat cats.” He makes a face as he finishes speaking, making it clear he hadn't been very impressed with his parents for that. It had forced him to make an exaggerated moan of complaint before his parents had finally dismissed him, and that was about the time Isabella had first found him.

“It was boring as anything to listen to them drone on about their latest accomplishment, or their greatest invention created, or whatever it is they were talking about,” he dismisses the thought with a wave of his hand. “Anyway. My point is, there's apparently an unveiling of some new Military weapon tonight, and I think we should go ahead and have ourselves a peak at it before everyone else.” He grins.

It's not a mastermind plan, or a plan to end all other plans — nothing particularly criminal about it, but knowing his parents, Étienne and Isabella would end up being left behind anyway when it came time to show off the new weapon because they were just kids. But that sounded like the most important event of the night, and it wasn't something the young teen wanted to miss out on. Originally he hadn't cared much about it, wanting nothing more than for things to simply end so he could go home. But now that Isabella was here... He had a much better idea.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 06-11-2021, 12:07 AM
Isabella Geoff would never have a military career for the simple fact that she was not built for serious situations. She couldn't help but laugh and giggle no matter how hard she tried to quiet herself, the harder she tried the more that came out. It was a sight for sure, watching as she bit her lip in a failed attempt to keep those giggles in only for her to make a weird face and explode in a fit of laughter shortly after. The military might not have been right for her but she could certainly be the life of the party somewhere, maybe that could be her job title. HYPE WOMAN, that's it. She didn't know what the hell they were going to be getting into but she was beyond ready for it!

She hung onto his every word like it was something so important and crucial for this plan to work but her goofy self was beaming the entire time. Bella honestly had no idea what to expect at this point but she figured they would be snooping around in offices or something, nothing too serious or out of the way. She began to zone while he told her the back story to his plan, he was so adorable in that suit, it was so perfect, she may or may not have been swooning just a little bit before being snapped back to reality at the mention of a weapon.

That wasn't what she was expecting at all.

Going to check out a new weapon before the adults sounded a little dangerous, her father would eat her alive if she was caught doing something so potentially reckless. As long as they didn't touch it though they would be ok, right? She chewed on her inner cheek going back and forth with herself on if they should do this or not. She wasn't ready for the speech her father often times yelled at her brothers about how he was so disappointed and that they knew better...sure she knew better but she REALLY wanted to see this thing before all the others got the chance.

" Oh cool! Let's go then! I wonder what kind of weapon it is, what if it's a bomb?! What if this whole night was just a setup...", that took a dark turn but she was already picturing the two of them as the heroes of the hour disarming the bomb and saving the day. This was another instance of how willing she was to follow him no matter what, straight into hell with a bag of snacks and an umbrella to keep the heat off, she didn't care because Ettie was there to keep her safe.

Tag Étienne Blanchard

Posted 06-25-2021, 02:16 PM This post was last modified: 06-25-2021, 02:17 PM by Isabella Geoff
It seemed so devious with how they were planning their little 'heist', even though there wasn't anything particularly criminal about what they wanted to do. Still, it felt something like that, with how they hid down the hall from everyone else, whispering their plans to one another. It got Étienne's adrenaline pumping at least, and that was the most important thing for the young teen. Oh, if only his parents knew what he was up to now... It was a wicked sort of glee, almost, at the thought.

Still, the young French man can't help the twisted expression that floats across his face at Isabella's words, followed swiftly by a dramatic rolling of his eyes. She always did come up with the most bizarre ideas possible, and this one certainly took the cake. They'd lived in the Inner Citadel long enough to know there wasn't anything exciting like scandals or conspiracy theories in the Military... No, things were all done so by the book that it really was impossibly boring. Maybe if Isabella was right, things would get a lot more interesting. But Étienne doubted that being a possibility.

They were about to find out soon enough, weren't they?

“Calm down there princess, we still have work to do before we can accomplish this plan of ours,” he speaks up again with a smirk on his face. “First of all, I don't even know where they're holding this weapon, and even if I did, I'm guessing it's under lock-and-key... Like everything always is with the Military,” he continues, once more making a dramatic roll of his eyes.

“Since most people are inside talking and dancing, they'll probably be occupied long enough for us to sneak around and find the room ourselves. I'm also guessing that your parents might know something about what's going on tonight... And might even have the key on them. Who knows?” He's mostly just monologing by this point, but he had to get this thoughts in order and, more importantly, make sure Isabella was on the same page as him. “What do you think we should do first? Go find where they're keeping this weapon, or see if we can get some intel from your parents?”

This was feeling more and more like an undercover mission... Right? He smirks at the thought — finally, some fun that could come out of one of these boring corporate events.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 07-11-2021, 10:57 PM
The thought of everyone in that room being angry with them kept flashing in her mind, thankfully she was quick to push it back, ready to charge forward with their plan if only they had a direction to go in. There were so many rooms the weapon could be in and to top it all off they didn't have keys to get into a lot of the rooms. It was starting to look like a washout, maybe it would have been best to just return to the party and forget all this mess. Would it have really been worth all the trouble if they did find it and ended up getting caught?

But Ettie wanted to see it...

Once again she shook all doubt away and started focusing on everything Ettie had to say, narrowing her eyes at being called princess once again before feigning a gasp and grabbing her chest in mock surprise. " You mean my Ettie doesn't know something? REALLY? GASP. I figured you would at least know which room it was in, geez Ettie!", she picked at him as she normally does but in all honestly she didn't expect him to know where it was and even if he did at one point they had probably already moved it by now. " We can work out all the problems and figure out exactly where it is as long as no one comes looking for us anytime soon!", she was back in the game full force, super-spy Bella at your service ready to disarm her invisible bomb and save the day.

She listened to him carefully making sure to process everything he was saying so she could pick the best course of action moving forward. None of this was really breaking any set rules, her parents technically never told her not to go and find some military-grade weapon. They needed to be more specific next time! So this meant she wasn't breaking a single rule and it sure did sit nicely with her soul to believe that she was doing nothing wrong." Well I'm sure my dad has a set of keys to a few rooms here, he was talking about them before we left and had my mom put them in her purse.", she started taking a deep breath before offering up the next half, " Maybe we could borrow them for a little while, I'm sure I could grab them out of her purse without getting caught!", the word borrow was starting to lose some of its meaning the sneakier she got in going about acquiring them. " But we have to make sure to put them back as soon as we're done, he would be so angry if he knew we took them."

Tag Étienne Blanchard

Posted 07-13-2021, 05:22 PM
Étienne decides the only appropriate response to Isabella making fun of him for not knowing something was to stick his tongue out at her — and that's exactly what he does, accompanied by a slightly disgruntled expression. Normally he did like to have more information about things that he was about to get himself involved in, but tonight's event wasn't originally on his radar for a fun time anyway. It wasn't until after he'd spent enough time with Military geezers that he found out about the secret purpose of the night. Still, he stops with his fake anger as Isabella speaks again, confirming they should be fine as long as no one went looking for them. Well, he didn't have to worry about that.

“My parents told me to get lost, so I'm not worried about that,” he laughs, and for once his parents having little to no interest in him is actually benefiting him in some way. “Your parents on the other hand...” He judges her, silently, with a quick up-and-down look.

Obviously there was nothing wrong in her parents having an interest in their own daughter, but he knew how clingy the family could get at times — they just loved showing her off to their Military comrades. Not unlike what Étienne's family did occasionally with their business contacts, but Isabella at least seemed to enjoy being the center of attention.

Their conversation moves on to whether or not Isabella would be able to prove her use in their little plan, and the young French man nods eagerly as he listens to her explain about a set of keys her mother had apparently brought to the event. For once, it helped them that her parents were so high ranked in the Military. Isabella ends by mentioning they'd have to return the keys once they were done and he merely huffs in exaggeration — yes, yes, of course they didn't want to get caught. He just wasn't all that interested in being a goody two shoes.

“Sure, sure. Well, if you're so confident in being able to take your mom's keys without her finding out, then you sneak back in and do that. I'll wait here — it'll be less suspicious that way, we don't want to draw attention again with it being the two of us.” He thinks for a moment, and then continues: “Try to get the keys without her even seeing you... I'm guessing if you get spotted, you'll end up getting shown off to their friends like the little princess you are.” Smirk.

Another playful dig to make up for the nuts jokes.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 07-21-2021, 03:47 PM
Pages (2): 1 2 Next