Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Quarantine Zone    Stronghold    Inner Citadel    King's Boulevard    Private A wonderful life

Private  A wonderful life    North
Pages (2):    Previous 1 2
Played by Silhouette    95 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Asena Noir
NOTES N/A

Though the grin remains on his face, North narrows his eyes slightly.

“Protocol isn't shit when you're in my position, Asena. The Military has rules and regulations for a reason,” he reminds her, a stern sort of bite to his words as he speaks. It's laughable though, really — for him, of all people, to try lecturing a lower ranking officer about following protocol. Hell, he often flaunted his position of power in order to bypass such things, if only to avoid more work for himself. His loyalty to the Military only extended so far, after all. Still, even if he wasn't necessarily one to follow the rules by the book, there was still something satisfying in ensuring those below him did.

North recoils a bit at her comment about drinking with an off-duty superior, almost as if offended by her words, but the playful smirk never disappears from his face. He doesn't respond — not even to her bait of calling it a trap — but instead he merely nods his head, almost as if giving her permission to have a drink. Truth be told, considering her backup had arrived to deal with the man, she certainly had the right to drink now if she wanted to... Did the Military really care, at the end of the day, about an officer drinking? Not really, as long as they were able to perform their duties as necessary. And Asena certainly had proved herself capable of that already.

Asena finally excuses herself from the bar and wanders over to him, the smell of blood growing stronger, even though she had found something to triage the wound with. North wrinkles his nose slightly but doesn't acknowledge it any further, simply letting out a hum of agreement when she made a comment about the men not going anywhere. He laughs and turns his gaze back to her when Asena makes it very clear she was determined to leave before the medical team arrived.

“You certainly are stubborn, aren't you?” he muses aloud, even though it's more of a rhetorical question than anything. “The clubs aren't going anywhere,” he continues, waving a hand in the air as if to dismiss the notion, “besides, it would be very remiss of me to leave an injured subordinate to get home by themselves. You did get wounded within my vicinity, after all.” He pauses for a moment, as if in thought, before dramatically placing the palm of a hand against his forehead. “The paperwork will be a nightmare,” he groans, albeit with a grin.

Posted 07-11-2021, 04:28 PM
Played by Enyo    22 Posts Asena Noir
Listening to him, the fight in her over the entire issue was dying down, as much as she wanted to stay and argue with him she knew he was right. The different protocols the military had in place made a lot of things easier but in the same breath made some things that much more difficult. She was hardheaded and still set in her ways when it came to many things but her loyalty would never be in question, when it came right down to it she would follow whatever she had to in order to prove herself...just not anything that had to do with medical. Her opinionated ways may land her in hot water eventually but until then she was steadfast in her opinion about these useless protocols and her disdain for them.

She just had to laugh at him shaking her head as she looked over at him. " I hear it's one of my best qualities.", she laughed before shaking her head, he didn't even know the half of it. It was better for him to see her stubborn over not wanting to see medical than see her totally psycho the second they show up and try to come near her. What would he think then? It caught her a little off guard that he was willing to see her home, half expecting him to bolt now that everything had been said and done. It was, after all, what she would have done had she endured all this mess while off duty.

" That's so very nice of you Major, I just don't know why you would want to waste your off time walking me home.", it was certainly something she wasn't very used to and then it hit her the moment he brought up paperwork, a smirk of her own crossing her lips. " So if I happen to keel over dead on the way home and you see me do it does that make more paperwork? You sure you want to risk that?", she asked before taking off walking, glancing back at him before laughing. She was certainly the type to die just to make someone else's life a little harder, it was a personality trait, fortunately for him she kinda liked him. Kinda.

" All that paperwork just sitting around waiting on your desk~ It's what you get for being a paper pusher.", she teased as she walked once again calling him exactly how she saw him. A glorified paper pusher who just so happened to know a few cool moves like snapping someone's wrist super easily....she was still trying to figure that one out. "Maybe it won't be too horrible.", She could be nice when she wanted to be even though it was something as small as a reassurance.

Tag North Sigurd
Posted 07-18-2021, 02:32 PM This post was last modified: 07-18-2021, 02:33 PM by Asena Noir
Played by Silhouette    95 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Asena Noir
NOTES N/A

Slowly Asena was starting to warm up to him, and was becoming much less of the cold-hearted, will-swear-at-a-superior officer that he had first encountered at the start of the night. Of course, she had been on duty then, whereas now she was nothing more than a wounded deer that wanted to get back home and forget this night ever happened. Probably. Her physical wound seemed to let her open up a bit more, and North found himself with much more of an honest smile on his face now as he gazed at her. It amused him how similar she was to Ananke, in many ways, and yet she almost was more agreeable than the woman he had known and bugged for many months now. Even after just one little shared scuffle.

Huh. Humans certainly were interesting.

His blue eyes remain trained to her face as she seems surprised by his offer to walk her home, but the surprise disappears from her face as a smirk replaces it all too easy instead — a change in emotions that was very familiar to him. Asena suddenly makes a joke about keeling over dead on their way home that would cause him only more paperwork, and he lets out a laugh that vibrates in his chest. The officer takes off out of the club and he's quick to follow behind her, a matching smile on his own face.

“Oh, don't worry about that. I'd simply shove your dead body in a dumpster somewhere and call it a night — pretend it never happened. Can't do paperwork for something that was never reported,” he laughs, tapping his forehead with a finger as if to imply he's already thinking ahead should the worst happen. North drags along slightly as he makes sure that he sees the arrival of more Military officers to properly secure the situation before he catches up to the woman once more, satisfied they would take the assailants into custody. North didn't know what would happen to them for this affront and, personally, didn't care.

His attention returns to Asena as she begins to speak again, and he grins once more as he replies: “Yes, how tragic for me. But at least it gives me time off to hang around in clubs like this, watching while you grunt officers are forced to work late into the night.” There's a teasing edge to the way he speaks, catching up enough so that he can walk directly besides Asena.

Posted 07-21-2021, 03:46 PM
Pages (2):    Previous 1 2