Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Site Maintenance    News Network    The Encyclopedia's Launch

N/A The Encyclopedia's Launch    Announcement #02
Thread Closed
55 Posts Silhouette

The Encyclopedia's Launch

I'm very excited to announce that the site's Encyclopedia is officially open for business! You can read more about it on the page linked, as well as on the Encyclopedia Entries thread, where you can also find the submission form to add your own lore to the site.

In a nutshell, the Encyclopedia allows members to create and submit ideas that could, if accepted, add on to the site's canon lore. It's a great way to help grow the site, and allow everyone to feel like they're able to contribute directly to its growth! I am very excited to see what fun things everyone comes up with. If you are interested in adding, I do recommend checking out the above links in full, to make sure you understand everything first. But as always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

As a side note, this is a sort of hurrah to the site's one month anniversary! I've been so thrilled with how far it's come since its initial launch. All the new people have been so awesome, and all the new characters and threads have been so fun to read. Keep up the amazing work guys, Blood & Bone could not be what it is now without you initial troopers!
Posted 05-02-2021, 12:06 AM This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 11:11 PM by Silhouette
Thread Closed