Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Management    Character Central    Development    Silhouettes in the Mirror

N/A Silhouettes in the Mirror    Dev for Silh Characters
55 Posts Silhouette

Silh's Characters
10 CHARACTERS   ◇   OPEN TO NEW THREADS

Hey everyone! To make plotting easier, I decided to have a list of all my characters in one development thread, along with some possible plot ideas to kick things off. I'm obviously open to plot ideas that aren't listed here, these are solely to get ideas flowing and help you decide which characters of mine you'd potentially like to write with! If you're interested in any of the characters below, then feel free to reach out to me about them, especially if you'd like to hear more.

Taken vs Single

You might see that characters are listed as either taken or single. I admit it: I love my ships. That's why I decided to list out whether or not they're open to relationships, based on if they already have a planned ship or not.

Open vs Closed

I have no willpower, it's true, I'd hoard all the threads in the world if I could! But to try to limit my time some so that people aren't waiting months for replies, I decided to put a thread limit on my characters. If they're open to more threads, that means I can take on more threads for them; if they're closed, then that means I've reached my max current threads for that character.

This doesn't mean you can't still plot with them! I'm more than welcome to still plot for future threads, when said character is open for more threads again! Also depending on the plot, I might be willing to go above my limit anyway. For example if it's an important plot for a certain character.

AU threads don't count towards this limit, as they aren't canon threads and don't necessarily need to be replied to on a timely manner

Contact

Feel free to either add a reply to this thread, PM on here via this account, or message me on discord at Silhouette#9885!

Posted 08-05-2021, 07:54 PM This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 07:28 PM by Silhouette
55 Posts Silhouette

Brock O'King
CORPORATE CEO   ◇   HUMAN   ◇   TAKEN   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Business threads between Brock, and either someone from the Military, or someone from the Jabberwockies. Being CEO of O'King Firearms means he sells all kinds of weapons to both factions.

Being part of the rich crowd means Brock is something of a socialite, and often hangs out with other rich people.

His personality often rubs people the wrong way, and Brock seems to take great glee in pissing people off. Threads where he makes enemies are always welcome! Generally speaking this will probably mostly be with unaffiliated people, as he wants to keep the factions in his good books.

Brock loves tattoos, which is evident from the fact he's covered from head to toe in them. Bonding over tattoos, anyone?

Having recently acquired a new 'pet', a Level V Infected named Ryatt, Brock is eager to show him off as a sort of display of his wealth and power. Chances are this might piss off other Level V's.

Being CEO of a company means he's always open for interactions with people that might work for him / his family.

2 / 3 THREADS   ◇   OPEN TO NEW THREADS

Crowley Wilde
DRIFTER VAGRANT   ◇   LEVEL V   ◇   SINGLE   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Crowley is a drifter with no place or purpose, having just woken up and traveled to these lands. I'm up for all manner of meetings with other drifters, as well as patrolling Military officers or Eclipse!

Having just mutated, he struggles immensely with his bloodlust. Perhaps he meets fellow Level V that can teach him how to control himself?

Crowley struggles with PTSD of the people he killed as a lower ranked Level V. To deal with this, his body often 'blacks out', during which his personality does a complete 180. During these times he's much more cruel and aggressive, and is the perfect opportunity for some drama! Especially with people he might have befriended previously.

He is North's son, who ran away when his mother was pregnant with him. Maybe he runs across people that can help him find his father?

Threads where Crowley is actively hunting and trying to feed on humans. Maybe it's a human that can try to help stop him from becoming a 'monster', or maybe it's a fellow Level V that finds him and stops him from killing someone? I'd love him to make more friends either way.

Being new to the area and knowing nothing about Stronghold, I'd be down for some threads where he meets people from Stronghold to learn about it.

4 / 3 THREADS   ◇   CLOSED TO NEW THREADS

Deacon Hsu
HEARTS HIGH CARD   ◇   LEVEL V   ◇   SINGLE   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Deacon is a high card of the Hearts gang, so threads with other Hearts gang members are always welcome!

Along with this, Deacon sometimes works with Jabberwockies from other gangs, so ties with people from other gangs is also welcome. This usually involves some form of human trafficking.

Known as The Butcher in the Hearts' brothels, Deacon often visits once a month to take the lowest earner away and make money off them in a different way. He's well known to the owners of brothels, as well as the sex workers. These kinds of interactions could make for some fun drama, depending how they feel about his role in the gang.

Humans are like cattle to Deacon, but he enjoys the company of other Level V. Well, 'enjoys' being used loosely. He tolerates them.

Deacon is cupiosexual, which means he still has sexual desire, but no sexual attraction to others. He sees sex are more of a transaction than anything. Flings (especially for business) is always open for him.

Human meat, however gruesome, is often seen as a sort of delicacy amongst the rich. For the right price, Deacon will deliver it himself. Along with this, he also often works closely with doctors looking to buy black market organs, especially those working in the slums.

1 / 3 THREADS   ◇   OPEN TO NEW THREADS

Étienne Blanchard
ECLIPSE BOSS   ◇   HUMAN   ◇   TAKEN   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

As Boss of Eclipse, Étienne is always open to threads with other Eclipse members, such as daily operations threads, or going out on a mission, etc. Can also include people wanting to join Eclipse ICly.

Threads with Eclipse clients; these could go either way. Depending on whether they're just drifters or civilians, or members of another faction.

Étienne often has antagonistic interactions with Military officers. Currently they don't have the knowledge that he's the current Boss, but there would still be friction between him and Military personnel.

Étienne has a history of pissing people off, so he's always open to enemies. Making friends with him would be a very difficult chore, but would also be really welcomed!

Meetings where he can geek out over motorcycles with someone. He's currently working on creating his own custom motorcycle.

Having spent the first 20 years of his life in the Inner Citadel, chances are he may have some ghosts come back to haunt him. He left without a word, so no one, not even his own parents, know if he's still alive or not. Always interested in having people that he knew in his "past life" meet up with him again, with varying degrees of drama.

9 / 10 THREADS   ◇   OPEN TO NEW THREADS

Heath Langstrum
MILITARY LIEUTENANT  ◇   HUMAN   ◇   TAKEN   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Heath is always open to threads with other Military officers. He believes wholeheartedly in the Military, and thus his interactions can be either positive or negative depending on the other person's views on the Military.

He's the Security Lieutenant, so he's the one to interact with if your character is in the Security branch and you'd like a mission.

Being in the Military means it's his life goal to take down the Jabberwockies, and thus he's always open to antagonistic threads with Jabberwockies gang members. In particular he hates the Spades thread, and is currently trying to take them down from the inside.

He's ranked high enough that he can also have interactions with anyone working for Cypher, or another Military-funded corporation.

Heath has focused himself on taking down criminals, which means he doesn't make friends easily. But I'd love for him to be able to have at least some friends in the Military, people that can prove to him that it's still good to have trust in other people. This might be hard to achieve, however.

Heath often patrols the streets to keep them safe, so he can have any matter of interaction with civilians living in Stronghold.

2 / 5 THREADS   ◇   OPEN TO NEW THREADS

Kaleb Winchester
CLUB OWNER   ◇   LEVEL V   ◇   TAKEN   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Kaleb is co-owner of the River Styx, an underground blood den dedicated to feeding Level V Infected in secret. This opens him up to threads with both clients of the club, as well as people that work there.

People that owe Jabberwockies' gangs money are often sold to Kaleb to pay off their debt. Threads related to this are always open.

Along with the above, threads between Kaleb and Jabberwockies gang members are also possible, both negative as well as positive. He tends to have a favorable view of the gangs, but that doesn't mean everyone likes him.

Kaleb spends a lot of his time hanging around with other Level V Infected, especially considering his entire livelihood centers around keeping them alive in secrecy. He also has a particular taste for Level V blood.

Kaleb has a negative view of the Military, considering they do everything in their power to hunt down and kill Infected. While he doesn't often interact with them, it could be interesting to throw them together and see what kind of drama can ensue from such an encounter.

The River Styx's name floats around the slums, and some humans wish to join because of some reason or another. If you wish your character to join ICly, I am always up for such threads.

5 / 3 THREADS   ◇   CLOSED TO NEW THREADS

North Sigurd
MILITARY MAJOR   ◇   LEVEL V   ◇   SINGLE   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Threads with other Military officers, in all capacities. He's in charge of operations management, so he's your guy if you'd like your officer to be given a mission for example. He also leads the Lone Light Squad.

Threads with people from other factions, which could potentially be antagonistic depending on the faction.

Due to a past relationship with the old Jabberwockies' Hearts Ace, he often visited the gang when he needed to feed. Things are uncertain right now with a new Ace, but he might still know Hearts gang members.

Flings and smut-based threads are always open, however I do enjoy there to be more sustenance to such threads as well. Angst and sexual tension are the most fun to play out.

Although an odd hobby, he has a keen interest in sword fighting. He's more than happy to train officers in the use of melee weapons as well.

North is rather predatory, in terms of being an Infected. He views humans as food, and isn't afraid to go hunting for a good meal. Usually outside of Stronghold, as drifters often aren't missed. I'm more than down for threads where North is in a more Infected-like state of mind.

11 / 10 THREADS   ◇   CLOSED TO NEW THREADS

Remus Quiller
DIAMONDS QUEEN   ◇   HUMAN   ◇   SINGLE   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Remus has a large extended family, and I am always open to threading with anyone that is part of the Quiller family.

Threads with other members of the Diamongs gang are always open! Remus also doesn't often have beef with the other gangs, so inter-gang threads are always fun as well, both antagonistic and friendly.

Queen of the Diamonds means that Remus acts as their treasurer, and in another capacity, a sort of loan shark for the gang. He's quick to make note of anyone that 'borrows' money from the gang, whether for gambling or other purposes, and is even quicker to demand the money back. He may look innocent, but he's quick to break some knees to get his money back.

Remus has a tendency to be possessive of things, due to growing up sharing everything. This possessiveness extends to people as well, and chances are Remus will have a few lovers that he wants to be his, and his alone. Casual flings are also very much open for Remus.

Going along with his eccentric personality, Remus loves make up, fancy hair, and dressing up. He'd love some friends with similar interests.

As life-loving as he is, Remus is also in a position that might put him in the firing line of some people. His brash actions means he might be quick to make an enemy or two, especially of those in the Military.

3 / 5 THREADS   ◇   OPEN TO NEW THREADS

Thao Chiem
???   ◇   HUMAN   ◇   TAKEN   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Still under construction.

0 / 3 THREADS   ◇   OPEN TO NEW THREADS

Zander Noble
SPADES LOW CARD   ◇   HUMAN   ◇   SINGLE   ◇   VIEW PROFILE

General Plot Ideas

Zander is a low card in the Spades gang, and tends to hang around with other gang members when not running drugs. Always open to threads between him and other gang members.

While not an anarchist or someone that directly goes against the law, chances are Zander will have some antagonistic run-ins with Military officers.

Threads where Zander is either receiving drugs to do a run, or delivering them to someone personally.

Self-taught, Zander likes to play the guitar as well as sing. He could do with some friendly interactions with other musicians, or simply people who enjoy listening to him play.

Zander is very naive about the world. He hasn't seen the truly dark side of it, even if his father did get killed by Infected. Perhaps someone is attracted to this naivety, and Zander's brash attitude. It could be either someone with a firm and protective personality, or someone that just wants to break Zander. Either way, they can help him develop as a person.

Along with the above, Zander also doesn't know much about Infected, including the Level V's. Could be interesting to throw him into interacting with some, and teach him that there are things in the world to truly be frightened of. Could even go along with the above plot.

3 / 3 THREADS   ◇   CLOSED TO NEW THREADS

Posted 09-28-2021, 07:33 PM This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 09:51 PM by Silhouette