Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Quarantine Zone    Abandoned Town    Content Warning Forced Hospitality

Content Warning  Forced Hospitality    Scout Gadsby
Pages (2):    Previous 1 2 Thread Closed
Played by    74 Posts Scout Gadsby
She shook her wrists again when he didn't immediately appear at her cell. Shouting his name a time or two more before he finally appeared. When he did, she expected him to at least open the barred door, instead he stood outside of it. Staring at her and dropping some kind of book on his chair. Her head was rolled to the side facing him, her expression unamused as she lifted her legs a little, knees coming together, and trying to find a position that wasn't all painful.

He was truly evil.

She glared when he prodded her instead of making motions to get her to a place she could relieve herself. Instead he kept on talking, over joyed (she was sure) with her having to ask him for something. Scout figured anything in that moment would of pleased him, but something that was time relevant seemed to just be the cherry on his pie.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She couldn't help it. No more than the cat that chased the mouse, could Scout stop herself from retorting with absolute disgust. "You're not one of my superiors." the term Sir flew her back to the barracks, her old life, the one that seemed to be getting further and further away from her.

Her thighs squeezed together as she rolled onto her side to face him, "Please." she said between gritted teeth, "Take me to the bathroom." her tone equally as begrudging. As what seemed to be a pattern, she met him halfway, but that was as far as she was willing to go.
Posted 08-01-2023, 08:54 PM
Played by    74 Posts Malachi Blake

She certainly seemed to be in some sort of way with how she twisted and pressed her knees together. That glare wasn’t nearly as sharp as she no doubt hoped it was; its effect was severely blunted against him. Her incredulity at his response made his lips curl up further in dark and wicked amusement as she railed against him and tried to proclaim what he wasn’t. He watched how she pressed her legs together before turning toward him. A brow lifted at the begrudging way she partially complied.

That key appeared in his hand as he manipulated the lock with it and slid the door open. Sliding his hands back into his pockets, he meandered toward her to gaze down at her from the side of the bed. ”From a biological perspective, I am your superior. From a situation one, I also hold power over your well-being and personal needs, so I believe I am your superior, Scout. If you want me to take you anywhere, you’ll be a good girl and follow the instructions given to you.”

Leaning down, he pressed his palm upon the flesh of her belly, just above her bladder, and he pressed down ever so slightly to get his point across. ”Of course, I’m willing to wait if you don’t feel the need is urgent enough for you to comply with such a simple requirement. I’ve got all night.”

His tone said volumes about how long he expected her to have. His hand lifted, arms crossing over his chest as a pale brow arched, and he stared down at her, waiting for her response.
Posted 08-02-2023, 07:09 PM
As he opened the door, she stared at the key in his hand, memorizing the shape as best she could. She wasn't stupid, there was probably a handful more that looked just like it, given the jailhouse they were in. That much she understand about her surroundings, where the jail was in comparison to the familiar areas she patrolled was another question entirely.

He neared her agonizingly slowly, making his case that he was her so-called superior. From his perspectives, sure, but Scout wasn't thinking that way. Her thoughts recalled her commander, those that she reported too, she couldn't and didn't want to put them in the same category. To think, a drifter, a stray, in charge made her want to spit. The part where he suggested she be a good girl made her face turn red, her cheeks a rosy pink.

To make it worse, he touched her lower stomach, pressing upon where her bladder sat. She winced, and strained to kick him, but her legs stopped very short because of the restraints. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she grumbled, wondering if he had done what he had to make sure she really did have to piss; and that this wasn't an act? Or did he really enjoy seeing her in pain.

She couldn't figure him out.

What she knew though, was that she couldn't hold it anymore, and if this got prolonged any further she really was going to wet the bed. "Fine! Alright, please Sir... take me to the bathroom?" It was so incredibly hard to give into his will, that the words came out stiff and largely regrettable.
Posted 08-02-2023, 07:45 PM

Malachi watched where her eyes lingered…not on him but on his hand. Smart girl, he thought to himself. Much as he wanted to denigrate her, he knew the woman had good instincts…at least for survival. She wasn’t cowed, far from it. He could have seen the chip on her shoulder from the walls of Stronghold. He did not believe she’d give in easily. The color that rose to her cheeks from his use of the phrase good girl, however, that drew his attention even more than where her eyes had been following. That was a surprise and something he’d plan to ponder later.

Unsurprisingly, the pressure on her bladder caused her massive discomfort and even provoked a more violent reaction. That reaction failed miserably because of the restraints, but it was a reaction all the same. He had no doubts about the veracity of her claim, not with that response.

If he hadn’t been convinced before, her next act cemented it. She actually did as she was told. It was clearly just as painful to her as her bladder, but she still followed his instructions. His smile widened at that and gave her a minute inclination of his head as he stepped forward. ”Lace your fingers together.”

He waited until she did. His hand then closed around her fists, clamping down so she couldn’t pull them away or apart and reminding her of the disparity in their strength. He fished out the handcuff key with his free hand, using it to release one cuff from her wrist so that he could unwind the handcuff from the bar and then put it back around her wrist. Only once her wrists were secured once more did he do the same with her ankles so she could stand up and shuffle along. The toilet, at least, was located in her cell. He released her so she could get herself to her feet, stepping back and out of the cell and closing the door behind himself.

”You have two minutes.” He warned her before turning away to provide her privacy.
Posted 08-02-2023, 08:06 PM
Scout rolled her eyes into the back of her head as he smiled like a Cheshire cat. He had won, but Scout decided this was a worthless battle. It wasn't worth laying there in pain for a few semantics and choice words. There was the fear that these little moments were going to keep happening. He was going to push for more, she would bet on it, and she would fight it.

For now she laced her fingers together and didn't even consider trying to make a break for it. The only thing on her mind was the relief she would feel when she finally reached that little toilet. She never thought she wanted anything as bad as that, and with the anticipation of him untangling the chains from the bed post, did that necessity grow.

He immediately exited her cell and Scout wasted no time getting to her destination. Unbuttoning her pants, she shimmed them down past her thighs and then did the same with her underwear. The unmistakable sounds awkwardly filled the room as she stared at his back. "Why keep me on the bed... it's not like I can get out of the cell... she noted, then took a look around the entire room, double checking that there wasn't any weak spots that Mal might be afraid she would find.

Finishing her business, she wiped, then stood up to pull her pants back up and secured them. She still had at least another minute and she was quick to take a walk and a stretch around the cell; thoroughly taking advantage after spending so many hours on her back. Granted her walk was more of a shuffle. It was still something.
Posted 08-02-2023, 08:47 PM

”You made no attempt to respond to me when I asked you about some creature comforts, so I felt no need to provide you with anything to improve your situation, Scout.” His response came quickly enough, echoing back to her and reminding her that he had offered her the opportunity to enjoy a more pleasant situation. Her stubborn refusal to talk had simply been taken in the spirit that she’d given it.

The woman forgot how much better his hearing was…it was child’s play to hear her pants sliding back up her thighs and being buttoned closed. It wasn’t as though there were many other sounds to be had down here other than the two of them. He might not have even needed to be more than human with how quiet it was down her. While she stretched, he came back into view. He was silent, his motions subtle, like a pale shadow that slowly appeared from the hallway’s darkness as he looked at her while she moved and stretched.

When he spoke next, his words were much closer, near the bars again, as he stared at her. His arms were behind his back, hands clasping each wrist as he regarded her. ”If you want to play games and give me the silent treatment, it’s what happens, little one. Being difficult, with me, will not be rewarded.”

One pale brow arched at her then as his voice shifted into a questioning tone. ”Have you reconsidered answering my earlier questions?”
Posted 08-02-2023, 09:04 PM
His back was still turned to her, so he wouldn't see the eyebrow that lifted when he recalled their prior interactions and used them as an excuse for the disabled position he had kept her in. That didn't make sense. Sure, she refused to say anything before, but he had asked her about clean clothes, food, and bathing? What did that have to do with chains on a bed? She didn't exactly see the correlation, other than a way to stick it back to her for playing the silent card.

"I wasn't playing a game." Well, she wasn't exactly. "I had nothing nice to say, so I said nothing at all." Never were more true words spoken. It was just a happy coincidence that it all aligned. She had side stepped the hole she was digging herself, but she also did it with typical uncooperative Scout flare.

She ignored his makeshift pet name he had called her. Scout had learned early on in the barracks that if you didn't react to a nickname, you had a better chance of shaking it in the long run. It was the ones that got a rise out of their intended target that stuck like glue. She wasn't going to give this one purchase.

"What? When was the last time I had a shower? Food? It's been awhile." she gave him little to go on, nothing more than he could have already deduced from how she smelled, or the way she appeared. She wasn't sure she wanted any of those things from him, not yet anyhow. How would a shower work, could she trust any food he would bring her?

Now look who was paranoid.
Posted 08-03-2023, 08:54 PM

The girl would learn that being willfully difficult would not be rewarded. She thought she had control and power in this situation, but he intended to show her the truth. His mouth curled up at her excuse, his expression patiently bemused. ”And I had no reason to unchain you from the bed…or not to chain you back once more.” He hadn’t been entirely idle while she’d been dealing with her business. He’d gotten two more sets of cuffs. He wouldn’t need to unlock them around her wrists in the future. He’d need only lock these new sets to the bed and then lock the chains of hers into them.

”When you feel like either of them, you will tell me. Just make sure that you ask correctly again.”. His pale eyes glinted with darker amusement as he stared at her, taking her in. She needed a lot…not just food and some hygiene. However, he was done playing with kid gloves around her, so he nodded toward the bed again.

”Time is up, Scout. Get back onto the bed. If you’ve got nothing nice to say, neither do I. I’d much rather go back to enjoying the book I was reading. It was just getting to an excellent part.”
Posted 08-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Scout looked down at the two sets of cuffs in his hands. Her head tilted the slightest bit. She didn't understand why he felt the necessity to do what he was doing. What was his aim? HIs goal? Other than trying to kick him a few times, she hadn't been much of a threat. Especially for someone like him.

She felt like she would rather die than to beg him for any small comforts, but even she knew that at some point she would have to eat; at the very least. Just not yet. Not when she thought it might stop him from biting her again. No food meant less nutrient blood for him to drink. It wasn't completely out of stubbornness that she was refusing, there was some kinda aim to it.

"Wait, I answered your questions. I thought that's what you wanted?" she didn't move towards the bed, instead planting her feet there at the door. "What reason can I give you to let me stay standing?" she questioned, not with the same rigidity as was her norm.
Posted 08-04-2023, 09:03 PM

”I wanted answers hours ago, Scout, back when I felt more charitable. Now, I find myself caring less.” His words were simple and matter-of-fact. He found the key to her cell and slid it into the hole, his eyes not leaving her or the set of her shoulders while he twisted it. That solid “thunk” was heard as the bolt locked open. He slid his foot against the door so she couldn’t barge it open and then made the key disappear back into his pocket so that his hand was free once more. Only then did he open the door between them.

”Trust is the only reason I can think of at the moment, Scout, but that’s in short supply for the both of us. I’m open to ideas, but you’ll understand if I feel rather…pessimistic.” He slid that door behind himself once more before blading his body to her. His attention remained on Scout, flitting from her eyes to her shoulders to the set of her hips. He was paying attention to her body and how it moved, looking out for any indication she might be trying to jump him or do anything else equally stupid while she was bound up in those cuffs.

He nodded his head toward the bed. ”Unless you come up with a particularly compelling argument, I will ask you to go back onto the bed.”
Posted 08-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Scout didn't like this feeling. It was one of helplessness, of not being in control of herself, and being subject to another's whims and decisions. The feeling wasn't completely unfamiliar to her. It echoed off the walls of her childhood and deafened her ears much like Ross had done when he ordered her to comply to his vision of a good little soldier. She bit the bullet, so to speak, and thought that those days were behind her. In the end, nothing was too low, too much, if it meant she would survive. Her obsession with living had to have been out of spite.

She watched as he entered the cell, key carefully put away in his pocket so that his hands might be free. Scout recognized his line of sight bouncing from one area of interest to another. He was watching for any hints that she might be up to something. Scout was under no fantasies that she could somehow make it past him in, albeit with cuffs and chains around her appendages. As he moved towards her, she took a step back.

"What if I promise?" Scout lifted a shoulder, trying to sound as non-threatening as possible, without being borderline fake. "No?"

She knew she was going to have to pick one of his little comforts if she didn't want to be chained back down to the bed. He had already pointed at that, twice now. "Or how about a shower, can I have one of those?" She wasn't sure how taking a shower was going to build trust, but she decided she had to play along.
Posted 08-12-2023, 02:44 PM

The laugh that barked from his lips was low and far from warm as he shook his head. ”Come on, Scout, neither of us trusts the word of the other, so you know how far that little promise of yours will go.”

He took another step forward, one that mirrored what she’d done to step back. It was that primal, predatory dance again, though he wasn’t trying to be as feral this time. He moved with her, his presence attempting to herd her toward the bed before he finally decided to pause at her question. Those eyes narrowed a bit, pale blue eyes becoming icy slits as he considered her for a long moment.

The wheels were turning in his head, though he didn’t make much else of a move while he considered what she was saying. Paranoia might just be the name of the game…but he felt justified in holding onto it like a Thunder Buddy blanket. That free hand lifted, shifting to pull that pale hair back from his face in a slow comb of his fingers through that mane before he nodded. ”Very well. He reached out, grabbed her wrists with that hand, and provided enough pressure on the pull to gently encourage her to move along with him.

He took her to the door and slid it open, leading her along and out into the small hall. Walking into it, he turned right, leading her down to the very next door on her right, on the same side as her room. There were two doors there, but he took her to the nearer one, pulling it open. There, she would see the tiled room, the tub, and the piping that allowed that water to pour into the tub. A small dresser in the corner held the toiletries, towels, and other things needed for bathing.

Once inside, he closed the door behind them and looked at her. ”The best I can do is a bath. It’s hot, though…or it will be when I get the heat going.”
Posted 08-12-2023, 03:09 PM This post was last modified: 08-12-2023, 03:09 PM by Malachi Blake
Her promise had only been a moment meant to stall. It had, not for more than a mere few seconds, but it had before she had prompted an alternative. She watched him as she considered it. It was quite clear by the narrowing of his eyes that he was working through something in his thoughts. They stood there, staring one another down for what felt like a small eternity before he finally moved, reanimated, and combed his hand through his hair. Even though he had seemed to weigh everything very carefully, Scout thought his immediate approval odd. He had no questions, no conditions, and above all else, no warnings. The latter was the most strange of all.

She couldn't help the unsettling feeling that he had wanted her to come to this conclusion. Yes, he had said as much hadn't he? Telling her she should ask him for creature comforts and then maybe he would be willing to provide them. Why was he determined to offer her these things? Was it a means to extend an olive branch, or was it a means to something else, something nefarious.

He was right about that. She had no trust for him. None at all.

He grabbed the chain that connected one wrist to the other and prompted her to move with him. She kept as much distance as she could between the, but took the encouragement and followed him out of the literal jail cell and down the short amount of hallway. Scout took full advantage of the little field trip. Taking in her surroundings with astute detail. She noted the two doors and filled in her mental map accordingly before they went into the first.

The first thing she noticed as she entered the room was the giant mirror that swallowed up one side of the wall. For the first time in a very, very long time; Scout was able to see her unaltered doppelgänger staring back at her in real time. Her gut reaction should have been disgust at her disheveled appearance, but she hid that well. "Really? How'd you manage hot water out here?" She was surprised because even on a good day inside the walls, hot water was a luxury, at least on her side of town.

Scout caught another glance of herself in her peripheral and cringed before turning her back to it. "Can we cover the mirror... it's weird." She didn't know why, but she didn't like the idea of bathing in front of a mirror where she could see herself.
Posted 08-14-2023, 02:13 PM This post was last modified: 08-14-2023, 02:13 PM by Scout Gadsby

His head remained ever so slightly cocked back just a bit to pay attention to her with his hearing given how she tried to keep distance between them. Trust was clearly not going to be a hallmark of their relationship…from either side. Still, it was something. There was a particular comfort in the implicit understanding that both sides had knives and were willing to stab each other in the back at the first available opportunity. In many ways, that mentality had dominated the geopolitical climate of the world he'd lived in before the apocalypse.

There was a perverse sort of comfort that he found in it. It was a taste of the familiar, albeit an unpleasant kind. Sometimes it was better to have the devil you know than the one you don’t.

His boots squeaked slightly on the floor tiles as he stopped, turning to face her while she took in the room. Malachi missed the first time she shied away from the mirror, but his attention was on her after she asked about the water. He pointed to the spigot there on the wall. ”Repurposed the pipes that were in here. This leads to a large water container that I have water collectors for. I heat the water with fire and have baffles to break up and dissipate the smoke as it rises so that it doesn’t give away this location when they are lit. Water gets heated and all I have to do is turn on the spigot.”

He shrugged a bit, deciding to elaborate even further. ”I’ve had a lot of time and little need to sleep. Not every bed down location that I have is like this…but I do try to make them comfortable. Usually, it’s just me so there’s never been an issue with keeping the tanks filled up and ready to use. Guess we’ll see how well things go now with two.”

The grimace she made when she looked at herself in the mirror wasn’t missed the second time, however, and her question caused him to shake his head as he walked away from her and toward where the towels and such were. ”I don’t have anything large enough to cover it. Once the steam starts up, it’ll fog up well enough.”

He didn’t say that it would give him ample time to keep an eye on her if she tried anything silly before it finally fogged up.

He pulled out two of the old towels he’d taken from upstairs, a cloth, and some soap that he’d traded for. He pulled out one of the small stools and set it down on the stool after he placed it next to the tub. ”You’ve got a choice, Scout. Be intelligent and obedient; I’ll let you bathe without the chains. Fight me on it, and you can figure out how to do it while still bound. Which one is it going to be?”
Posted 08-14-2023, 02:57 PM
Scout would loathe the very idea of admitting she was impressed by his ingenuity, but she was. It was a good thing then that she didn't have to, even if the nod of her head and the faintest curve of her lips spoke otherwise. He explained, giving her the finer details of how it worked and even how it was safe. How the baffles broke up the smoke that would be associated with water heating. She had no idea what a baffle was, but it all sounded educated enough to strike her as truth. At least he aware enough to not want to attract attention, even if it was that very attention he had drawn that had brought them here at all. "Wood-burning? Must be a pain to haul in..." she noted out loud, considering there were far and few vehicles around to transport, it made her wonder how often he left to retrieve more wood. In fact, was that an opportunity?

Her brow lifted as he offered more information about himself and his situation. "How many locations do you use?" she questioned, trying to seem as casual as possible, like she was just trying to keep the conversation going and asking questions to let him know she was invested in their interpersonal communications. Though, somehow, not with suspicion. "Seems like it would be hard to keep more than one or two secure..." Scout could understand a plan b, but having them scattered everywhere seemed like too large a range to protect.

She was learning all kinds of things and was happy to keep learning...

"Fine." she responded to his suggestion of waiting for it to fog up, turning her back to it, she watched as he maneuvered a few toiletries onto a stool next to the tub and then spoke again...

There was the warning.

The lids of her eyes flatlined over her pupils as he gave her the ultimatum like she was some kind of rebellious child. Instead of getting angry however, as she was prone to do, she swallowed hard and tamped down the need to say something smart and lifted her chained wrists in his direction. "I'm not going to fight you over a bath, Mal." she smirked with devilish flair.
Posted 01-20-2024, 10:26 AM This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 10:27 AM by Scout Gadsby
Pages (2):    Previous 1 2 Thread Closed