Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    IC Archives    2021 Threads    Private the contract

Private  the contract    tag: bella / enyo
Thread Closed
Played by    29 Posts Nils Viklund
The music playing in here is loud. Too loud for his comfort, but he doesn't appear uncomfortable in the slightest. On the contrary, he looks like he's having a good enough time. There are many half-naked women running around and he has some wads of cash that he's been giving out freely for lap dances all night.

It's a shame it's mostly for show, and he doesn't really get any sort of a thrill from any of it. His fantasies tend to be much darker in nature and for now, he has to control that part of himself. It's difficult.

Settling into Stronghold is always a challenge for him, too. He knows he bypasses security measures well enough, but he has to consciously think about how he's presenting himself, physically. Sensory overload is something he's been experiencing while he's on the job, and it tends to make him upset very quick, and when he's upset he is at a very big risk of exposing his nature to folks around that would kill him in an instant.

He's here for work. He's met with a client who wanted a particular type of "pet" that the Ace of his gang simply wouldn't allow to flow through their system. No problem for him, though. He captured the exact right type and delivered it in the manner he was told, and now he's spending the other half of his payment. It's a lot of money up front and a lot of money at the back half of the deal, hence why he has no problem spending so much on women currently.

Problem is, he doesn't want to leave just yet. He can't quite place why, but some part of him must enjoy it. More than likely, it's familiar to him. In his twenties, he frequented strip clubs but never got to spend too much time at the nice ones. He doesn't like it.. but he wants to stay for the sake of familiarity, maybe waking up part of his humanity again.

The music bothers him. The smell of the food and the alcohol bugs him, too. Human.. things, when exposed to them for too long, seem to make him feel sick still. Eventually he'll get used to it but he's still very much in his baby steps phase of getting used to everything. He has to fit in, sometimes.

Every now and then he glances to the front. Someone seems to be walking toward him. Some blonde woman who he recognized as talking with his client as he was walking out the door. A mutual acquaintance, apparently. He dismisses the last dancer near him rudely and moves to take a drink of water in a glass-- he can't drink alcohol or he gets sick. He could just play drunk and sobering up if he needs to, though.

Tag Isabella Geoff
Posted 05-02-2021, 10:44 PM This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 10:53 PM by Nils Viklund
Played by Enyo    38 Posts Isabella Geoff
It was so painfully obvious that she didn't belong in this hole in the wall, her innocent gleam and small stature made her stick out amongst the rest of the filth that walked around her. Not many paid her any mind as she pushed through the crowd towards the man her acquaintance had pointed out to her. Though she was small she was not intimidated to be in a place like this at all, it may have been a cesspool for nastiness but she walked it like she owned it her Doberman walking close at her side occasionally snapping at people that ventured too close.

For the most part, Bella was still an unknown, you either knew her as the sweet little rich girl from the inner citadel who volunteered at the orphanages or you knew her as the second in the diamonds gang...but never both. What most didn't realize was that she had moved up the ranks once again and claimed her spot as Ace. The old ace's time in the light was over and it just took a little push to make him realize it....a little push right off the top of a building.

She approached Nils silent at first as she took in his appearance, judging quietly as she tried to make up her mind about him. " Hey there, my name's Bella, and a good friend of mine said you would be the person to talk to about having a job done.", her voice was soft and sweet, not one that would be expected from a person looking to have someone abducted. " If you're open to taking up a new job of couse~" Her tone never changed before she offered him a smile and took a seat close to him, her dog laying at her feet his eyes fixed on Nils, hackles standing up like he was ready to attack already.

Tag Nils Viklund
Posted 05-04-2021, 11:08 AM
The first thing he notices is the wretched dog following behind and ultimately laying at their feet, looking up at him like it's already about to attack him. He stops mid sip, staring down at the mongrel for a moment before shifting his baby blues to her, finishing his sip and setting the cup down, calmly.

"Pretty sure animals aren't allowed in here, lady." But then, what was he but an animal, not too long ago? He gets a thrill from being obnoxious and unlikable, right from the get go apparently.

Truth be told, he hates animals. Always had. Since he was a child, he never could be trusted with them. He was one of those kids that his parents should've seen the warning signs in him, how he treated some of the strays in the neighborhood or, hell, even a neighbor's cat. Surely, the dog can sense that in him, that he's not to be trusted.

Or the fact that he's a fucking vampire, despite his efforts to hide that at the current moment.

He swishes the liquid around in the glass, maybe trying to act natural but he winds up spilling some of it and mumbles, leaning forward. "Shit.." Going to wipe it up with his bare palm, he just gets his own skin wet and smears the water around on the table. Grimacing, he flicks the water away-- maybe pelting the dog with a drop or two, although it's not intentional.

Her proposal comes and he laughs, quietly. Again, he looks her over and raises a brow. Even though he fits in here well enough, there's definitely a level of.. gutter that he has about him. He looks every bit the part of a low life criminal.

Which is what he is.

"What friends you and me got in common, huh? Little cute rich girl?" He does think she's cute, and of course he can't help himself. "I got a job for you. How about that? What's your price?" He's kidding, but he's also not kidding. And the question is actually in regards to hers-- how much is she paying, is it worth his time?

..while also soliciting her for sex.

What he lacks in manners though, he makes up for in how good he is and their mutual friend must have sang his good graces with gusto because he has a way of.. pushing it with people immediately.
Posted 05-04-2021, 08:07 PM This post was last modified: 05-04-2021, 08:12 PM by Nils Viklund
She rolled her eyes at his initial words and in the sweetest voice she could possibly muster up retorted, " I'm sure they won't kick you out now, seems like you've been stewing here for a while now." How dare he call her precious upper an animal when it obviously had more class than him. In her eyes the only animals she could see were him and the rest of the rats scurrying around the room, how disgusting.

" Shhh pup let's stop that growling now.", she ran her hand across the top of her dog's head and just like that it was calm once again though its eyes would never leave Nils. He spilled his drink and the fact that he was trying to clean it up with the palm of his hand made her start questioning if maybe, just maybe, she had the wrong person. " They have these things called napkins, they work great, maybe give them a try next time." Her eyes narrowing a bit when a few drops of his water landed on her dog.

She already didn't like him but to be fair it was going to happen sooner or later anyway. She wasn't there to make friends she was there to get a job done. He was the scum of the earth in her eyes simply because of how he earned his living and there wasn't much that would change that negative view. With the way things were going so far she was going to be lucky to walk away without trying to strangle the life out of him.

Bella was so much better than him that it hurt, his little jab calling her a cute rich girl only earned an eye-roll before she would lean towards him his next words running through her like fire. The disrespect was enough to make her want to scream. " You know you would almost be appealing if you didn't favor a rat oh so much~ Go clean yourself up, take a good bath, and maybe just maybe if you work the rest of your life you may be able to afford me." she paused for a moment before leaning back in her seat once again, " But probably not."

" Just know if you take this job I will pay you enough to get as many of these whores you want."

Tag Nils Viklund
Posted 05-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Her jab makes him laugh too. Certainly he's heard worse in his life than being called an animal, a rat, a low life.. yeah, he's been called a lot worse in his time. Not as much recently though.

When she tries to calm the dog he seems annoyed, shooting it a look. A look something along the lines of, 'I'd take you out back and stomp your head in if that bitch wasn't protecting you', or similar. He only gets some satisfaction from the fact that he was petty enough to spill some droplets of water on its stupid head. Goes to show how mature he is.

"What makes you think I've been here long? Just seem like the kind of place I'd hang out, huh? I get it. Yeah, the girls here love me. Can't keep 'em off." Again, it's sort of hard to tell if he's joking or not, but he is. Actually most of the women here dislike him, and it's likely not hard to guess why. His attitude towards them is reprehensible at best. On a good day, maybe. The 'look but don't touch' rule has gone by the wayside with this one.

By now though, they do have some privacy. Probably, some of the employees of the club know to leave her be when she's in there, if she's ever in there. They likely know her from her affiliation with the Diamonds.

Nils on the other hand, doesn't know her. Not as from any important family and not as a crime lord. To be fair, he's not been able to keep up on society in some time, and he's still getting used to his sleeping schedule.

The second insult doesn't insult him either but makes him smile. A big, wide smile, flashing all his teeth. All of which appear very much human.

"Almost appealing? Babe--" He scoffs, giving her a look, raising a brow. "Come on. You can say it, don't be embarrassed." He leans back again, spreading his arms and legs out and looking very comfortable.

"You wanted to do business, yeah? Money's fine. A night with you would be alright too though. These whores can't keep their paws off me, not worried about affording them.."
Posted 05-05-2021, 06:58 PM
Oh boy, OH BOY. Bella could feel what patience she was trying to have with him slowly leaving her body every time he opened his big mouth. Normally by this point, she would have already had the person dealt with but she needed him, she was told he was the best and that made him an asset, she could always have him killed when he served his purpose. It had been so long since someone had managed to get under her skin as badly as he was now. This had to be a joke. It just had to be. She started looking around the room half expecting to see one of her men jump out of the shadows and say this was all for laughs. Haha, right? Wrong. " You can't be serious right now."

She had only been talking with him for a few minutes now but she was already just about at the end of her rope, biting the inside of her cheek to keep from saying anything too horrible as much as she wanted to. The sound of him calling her babe made her want to gag, her eyes snapping to him with a cold harsh glare. " Don't call me that.", she hissed before continuing, " Please, the only thing I have to be embarrassed about now is being seen in this hole in the wall and wasting my time talking to you."

Watching him get comfortable she wanted nothing more than to walk over there and kick him right in the crotch, was he serious?! Her eyes narrowed at his proposal before a fake smile was once again back on her lips " Oh? You would give me the great honor of sleeping with YOU to pay my debt? How kind.", it was obvious she was being sarcastic, her skin starting to crawl at the thought alone. " I can't imagine why ANY woman would ever want to leave someone as handsome and charming as you alone." She straightened herself up in her seat, leaning forward and putting her elbows on her knees, resting her head on her hands. " I mean wow, I am totally willing to just give myself to you to make all of this happen. Gee, I have never felt more privileged in my life." her tone said it all as did that hateful look in her eyes.

Tag Nils Viklund
Posted 05-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Thread Closed