Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    OOC Archives    Character OOC    Content Warning Three Headed Beast

Content Warning  Three Headed Beast    plots with Cerberus
Thread Closed
Played by    1 Posts Kane Abraham

Kane Abraham
———————————
Bouncer/Mascot at The River Styx

IMMEDIATE WANTS:
  • Friends
  • Kane needs someone who ideally works at the club with him. Male or female, doesn't matter. Kane has control issues (it makes for a great bouncer) but he struggles with understanding where he needs to concede control and when his hunger for it is appropriate. The only living beings that Kane will submit to are the brothers Winchester - and even then that leash on control is tenuous at best. I like the idea of someone more mild-mannered, someone who can tug on the leash and dangle a treat in order for Kane to behave.
  • Enemies
  • I think Kane probably has his fair share of enemies. Patrons of the club who have gotten too handsy or tested their boundaries. Kane likes to talk with his fists instead of properly using his words, so maybe someone that Kane's knocked around? Perhaps someone who has their own guard dog? I could even see someone becoming quite enamored with the brute strength that is Kane, and he turned them down - and now maybe there's some tension there that causes a spark of aggression?

NICE TO HAVE:
  • A love interest?
  • More to come.

Posted 09-21-2021, 09:04 AM
    Thread Closed