Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Quarantine Zone    No-Man's Land    Lake Armdale    Content Warning Crazy About Ya

Content Warning  Crazy About Ya    Angelica Porter
Played by    6 Posts Kamdyn York
It was a quiet and peaceful day for the most part so far despite being in no man's land. The surrounding land had more infected to run into than the territories occupied by factions usually did but Kammie and the two women she regularly traveled with did their damnedest to keep low profile and avoid attracting a lot of attention. It didn't take much noise or more than a single mistake to attract the infected. It was getting late in the day however and so Kammie knew they'd have to settle down somewhere for the night. In the open or a random building wasn't such a good idea...She didn't relish running into the infected even though she could handle herself fine.

"Help me with this tent here, love." She shot her lover a quick glance before she looked at her sister Keegan then at a set of stakes she had gotten out of her travel bag. These few stakes and a tent would make it possible to put up a small, temporary shelter for just the three of them. She handed the stakes to the tall blonde then began with the blow up tent. Kammie started to open and set up the tent as her sister kept an eye on the area, a makeshift pistol in one hand.
Posted 12-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Played by    6 Posts Angelica Porter
Angelica was out in the country side with her lover though she preferred the realtive safety of the city she had gotten used to traveling with Kammie and her sister,plus after having grown up with brothers in the service she knew a thing or two in how to defend herself against the infected. She kept a watchful eye on there surroundings while it seemed clear one could never be too careful. She looked over at Kammie called for her to help pitch the tent ,not really her department but she knew how to do it. "I still don't know why we have to be out here if all places." She said before moving over to Kammie to help drive the tent spikes into the ground .

Angelica was always weary out here maybe it was because she just prefered the rumble of the machines that the urban areas provided though there was no shortage of crap out here that needed to be repaired even maintaining basic weapons was a challenge out here but she bared it for Kammie because she knew that city life wasn't really her style.
Posted 12-05-2022, 08:32 PM
The heavily tattooed woman glanced at Angel briefly and shrugged. "I like the quiet and being able to find scrap without other survivors fighting with us over it. The factions hardly come out this way..." Her eyes were back on what she was doing. Once the tent was up, she made sure to check on the stakes, waiting for Angel to have them pounded into each corner. While the tent wasn't massive, it was large enough for at least 5 people to sleep in and stay in easily. It was one of those multiroom ones. The tent had a small entrance room in the middle. On the left was one space used for gathering and dining, the right was the sleeping area.

There was still the dangerous possibility of infected finding the tent and getting inside to attack the 3 of them but Kammie wasn't a fool. She usually came prepared out in these areas. There was a little defensive perimeter to be used for the tent whenever they hunkered down. There was a set of tripwire traps she set down every time. If one of them went off, Kammie would be alerted to danger. "Get the packs and the gear inside. I got this." She walked around the tent, setting a few tripwires. One was set at each of the 4 corners. When she was finished, she made sure to place an old claymore down out front but far enough away. It was the only claymore she had left for now. When she entered the tent, she warned Keegan and Angel of the claymore so they wouldn't step on it.
Posted 12-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Angelica looked at her lover knowing it was pretty much impossible to convince her otherwise "The silence is so erie out here I know we will be okay but I much prefer the city where I can find work at the very least." She said but she was fine with being out here otherwise,she was armed with a homemade cross bow and a very large pipe wrench. "These aren't going no where." She said after having made sure the pipes were secured

She checked there surroundings,"You go in first I'll be right behind you?" She asked having liked to do the final sweeps by visual check,she didn't want them to get snuck up by these infected,that was litterly the last thing they needed right now.
Posted 12-09-2022, 08:55 PM
"Don't be silly. You know I wouldn't come out here alone or without the proper gear." Half smiling, she glanced at her girlfriend then at the opening. Kammie entered the tent, noting Keegan was the first one in and she was waiting for them. Of course she was protected the most out of everyone. Her sister was easily the youngest and when it came down to close quarters and hand to hand, Keegan wasn't much of a fighter. "Everyone in. Remember not to speak too loud. Keep it to a low tone now." She reminded them.

Carefully Kammie set her pack down near where she was sleeping and laid out her bedroll, careful to not make any loud thuds when she laid down any weapons she had on her. She usually slept with a small blade under her pillow in case she needed quick access to a weapon and couldn't reach the others in time. Being that larger firearms were typical much harder to find anymore, she kept a small revolver on her which she used sparingly to preserve ammo as much as possible. Most of her other weapons were blades or blunt objects. Her eyes watched Angel until the tent was sealed.
Posted 12-09-2022, 09:36 PM
Angelica nodded to her she knew kammie wouldnt have brought them out there if they didn't have the right stuff and even she had to admit it been a fairly lax trip time around."Yeah your right sorry I guess I'm just paranoid." She said said though she had her own reasons for being so. She watched her girlfriend enter the tent and she unslung the cross bow using the NVG scope she had repair to scan around the area, everything appeared to be just fine and clear for now.

Angel was happy with the result of visual scan and climbed into the tent being careful to zip it all the way up. It was pitch black and she couldng see a finger in front of her face. She guessed they would be okay as long as they didn't get loud. "Kammie? I think we're good." She said in a hushed whisper as she ulfumbled around to try to find her sleeping bag and her companions.
Posted 12-10-2022, 01:25 AM
"Right. We're good, dear." Answering Angel, Kammie flicked on a lighter to give just a little light for her partner to see for a few moments. A minute passed and both of the York sisters had laid down on their bedrolls, heads resting comfortably on their pillows. "Let's crash." The light was out and all was dark. "Snuggle with me?" Kammie laid next to Angel, putting an arm around her lover's waist. She didn't dare to do too much next to her sister but she did love to cuddle. If they did more, they'd relocate to the other big room in the tent.

"Get some shut eye, sis. Night." She had her eyes shut but the tattooed woman remained alert, her ears open for as long as she was awake. If anything came...Well, she would want to know but sometimes you just couldn't hear one of the infected when they were really quiet. Shaking off any worries, Kammie put thoughts far in the back of her mind and kept her arm around Angel's waist. There was nothing to hear but owls in the cold night.
Posted 12-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Angel was glad that she lit up just long enough to find her sleeping bag right next to Kammie."Thanks." She said throwing the blanket over heraelf but she left room for Kammie. She listened to her saying they should crash."Agreed not much to do in this darkness at any way." She glanced towards the sister "Goodnight." She said laying down.

She snuggled next to Kammie though she had a hard time even trying to fall asleep the silence kept her up eyes wide open though even she knew sleep would find her eventually but for now she was content to just lay there in the embrace of her lover and soon she curled closer into her." You asleep yet?" She asked.
Posted 12-11-2022, 08:23 PM
It was mostly quiet other than Angel talking again. Giggling a little, she opened her eyes and looked right into her lover's. "I was about to be. I'm sure you were waiting..." It didn't take much to figure out what Angel wanted and besides what kind of girlfriend would she be if she didn't do anything with her? Kammie smiled briefly then brought her lips over to Angelica's mouth. The blonde was easily 2 or 3 inches taller than her and so Kammie had to move herself up a little to reach.

The brunette's lips locked with the blonde's, embracing hers warmly. Kammie's arm stayed where it was, around the waist. After a short kiss, she simply laid there looking at Angel and admiring her. "You're gorgeous, you know that?" She had no doubt this woman was the one she wanted a commitment with. It wasn't easy to find someone to perform a marriage for a couple but it wasn't impossible. A century ago, that would've been much easier to find.
Posted 12-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Angel was glad that Kammie responded she didn't really want to go to sleep nor was she very tired at least not yet. She was surprised when Kammie pulled herself up towards her to kiss her warmly. She enjoyed these little moments with Kammie and she could see herself spending forever with her if they could ever find anyoje to marry them.

She stared lovingly back at her."ya know I could say the same about you." She teased softly while wrapping an arm around her to bring her closer so they could keep each other warm in the cold nights."I just love these little moments we have like this makes being out here completely worth it for me." She confessed
Posted 12-11-2022, 09:19 PM
"I bet...I'm crazy about ya I believe..." She allowed Angel to pull her closer, snuggling against her blonde partner more. Kammie lightly purred. She just loved this, having the perfect person to treat her right. While their world was upside down and hell to live in, they had one another. Her head burrowing into Angel's shoulder softly, she sighed but it was a good sigh. She felt immensely in love right then and there. Keegan must've already fallen asleep as they hadn't heard a peep from her in minutes. I got my future right here, Kammie thought to herself, fingers caressing Angel's skin.

She had great partners in the past, no doubting it, but none of them made her feel as comfortable and loved as this. The brunette woman could put total trust in Angelica and that included in the bedroom. Kammie never took issue with submitting to her and did so willingly. Angel was so damn good to her though and took care of her. "Queen." The brunette said in a hushed tone, bringing her hands to her own pants and beginning to unzip them. It didn't matter as her sister was out like a light. Perfect timing.."Take me." Her lips locked with Angel's once again, tongue dancing to meet hers.
Posted 12-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Angel was glad to hear it when she had lost her brothers she hasn't thought she could feel emotions like love a d sorrow but Kammie has changes all that for her and that was any she had fallen in love with her. "I love you." She whispered but she meant it . She looked into her eyes as she mentioned the future and with Kammie she could actually envision a happy existence and made her feelike royality.

Angel watched as she she started to undress she assumed the sister was asleep so they should be fine as long as they didn't scream. Angel smiled as she called her a queen,ka..ie sure k ew how to make her feel good In more then one way. She rolled over on top of her and kissed her deeply her hands moving to tug down the pants that she had ma aged to get moarly undone.
Posted 12-11-2022, 10:34 PM