Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    OOC Archives    Character OOC    Military Make Me Bleed

Military  Make Me Bleed    North's Dev & Plotting
Thread Closed
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
North Sigurd  |  Military Major
North is a Major in the Military, and has been for the last year of his 10 years in the organization. He's charismatic, charming, and a devil in disguise, seemingly kind towards those closest to him. But in reality he's cruel and manipulative towards those deemed beneath him, and isn't shy about using his rank to get what he wants. His loyalty to the Military is actually razor thin, even if he portrays himself to be the perfect little dog to the organization. North is also an extremely flirtatious individual, flirting with almost anything that moves, and his suave and suggestion demeanor infiltrates his very behaviour. But be careful: his bite is much more dangerous than his bark.

If you have an idea for a plot with North that isn't here,
feel free to throw it my way anyway!
Relationships

Platonic

With a normally charismatic personality, North is seemingly quick to make friends... Even if he doesn't necessarily consider them such. His trust in others is very limited, believing he's the only person he can truly trust. Making true, honest friendship with North would be a tough hill to climb, and one that may or may not be worthwhile having; he would sell his own family to save his skin. Still, it might be worthwhile to have him as a friend simply because of his position in the Military. Calling in a favour from something with immense power is handy to have.

Romantic

North has very little romantic inclinations, and so most of his 'relationships' are strictly sexual and nothing more. He's extremely flirtatious and sleeps with anyone, caring not for any possible social consequences that may arise. Flings, past relationships, and sexual encounters are always open for North, although I do enjoy smut threads to still have a bit more sustenance to them. While I would like for North to one day find a proper relationship, due to his nature it would have to be developed naturally through writing; nothing pre-planned for him.

Antagonistic

His position in the Military invites antagonistic relationships, whether it's from people in other factions, civilians he doesn't mind stepping on, or even people within the Military itself that doesn't like how he handles things. Enemies aren't uncommon for North, even though he describes himself as a 'lover, not a fighter'. By his very nature as an infected he can be quick to anger, and his power and bestial nature make him a very real threat should someone bring out his true ire. That being said, he still prefers not to resort to physical violence if he can help it.
Plot Ideas

General Ideas

Threads with other Military officers, in all capacities. He's in charge of operations management, so he's your guy if you'd like your officer to be given a mission for example.

Threads with other faction members, which could potentially be antagonistic depending on the faction. He is friends with the Jabberwockies' Hearts Ace, however.

Due to his relationship with the Jabberwockies' Hearts Ace, he often visits the gang when he needs to feed, so there's the opportunity for threads with gang members.

Flings and smut-based threads are always open, however I do enjoy there to be more sustenance to such threads as well. Angst and sexual tension are the most fun to play out.

Although an odd hobby, he has a keen interest in sword fighting. He's more than happy to train officers in the use of melee weapons as well.

Can't Get you Off my Mind

Even though he used to be one, North now looks down on humans; pathetic little creatures barely able to scrape by and survive. But maybe there's one that catches his eye? One he's unable to forget, no matter how hard he may try? Probably nothing romantic, but rather a possessive need to have them and keep them close, unable to get enough. Like a romantic relationship this would probably need to be played out through writing rather than pre-planned, but it could be an interesting dynamic that would force him to choose between his humanity and his bestial side.

Brotherly Love

This will be coming soon, but North had a brother when he was a human. They parted on a bad note, and haven't seen each other ever since the infection struck. That mean it's been almost 100 years since they last saw one another. Even though his brother was the one person he actually loved and cared for, it's hard to say what their relationship will be like after so long...

Posted 04-19-2021, 04:02 PM This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 10:11 PM by Silhouette
Thread Closed