Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    IC Archives    2021 Threads    Content Warning Too cute to die?

Content Warning  Too cute to die?    For North
Pages (2): 1 2 Next   Thread Closed
Played by    23 Posts Daniel Atthaphan
baby don't hurt me
Daniel knew this was dumb, and he really wasn't often this damn dumb, but he needed wood glue, the ingredients in it were exactly what he was after for a new balm he was working on, and if he couldn't get it, everything else he'd put into the research so far, would go to waste, and he wasn't about that. So here he was, in this bloody school, on his own, and it was already getting dark out. He could kick himself for losing track of time. At this point it would almost serve him right if he got eaten.. Lord help him he really didn't want to become infected, he'd rather be dead.

At least he'd found what he came for, and some engine oil to boot! How on earth that hadn't been looted already he didn't know, but he was pleased as punch. Now he just had to get the hell out of here, without being seen or noticed, and make his way back, in the falling darkness, to somewhere more like home... easy right?

He sighed as he peaked out a nearby window and frowned, he really couldn't stay here over night, it wasn't safe, but it was probably more stupid to go out there at night. He swore quietly under his break. And then he froze, he'd heard a noise, a very distinctly not just the building setting as night fell. He could hear the tap of shoes on the linoleum floor. And they were close, getting closer, he stiffened, his eyes darting, hunting for a hiding place. Twenty nine years of survival and fucking wood glue was going to do him in... just perfect.
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-21-2021, 04:36 PM This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 06:49 PM by Silhouette
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Daniel Atthaphan
NOTES N/A

He could smell him — a human — somewhere within these walls.

It wasn't often North resorted to his more bestial nature again, hunting down humans like little rabbits outside of Stronghold's walls. Usually he simply made a quick trip to visit his 'friends' in the slums, had a drink, and then was on his merry way again. But there where times when the man missed it: the thrill of the hunt, the look in his prey's eyes when they realized he wasn't quite human. He was still a monster inside, and no amount of humanity could fix that. Sometimes he just needed something more, and it was the unlucky human he had trained his attention to that would face the consequence of being out so late with a monster lurking nearby.

North wore regular, civilian clothing; he knew better than to be dressed to the nines in Military gear when hunting, should something go awry. For all intents and purposes, he appeared to be human.

The halls of the abandoned school were deathly quiet. North couldn't even smell other infected nearby as he entered the ground level halls, a smattering of dust making it clear no one's visited the place recently. But his nose is much stronger than his eyes, and he follows the scent of fresh blood that still lingered in the halls, stagnant air that captured the very essence of his prey. How delightful. Click, click, click, his shoes echo in the otherwise silent air, shoes that are much too clean and expensive to be worn by a mere drifter. While he isn't one for fashion, there's still no mistaking money.

He's close — he can tell, now that he can hear the sound of the human's quickening heartbeat. A lullaby that draws him closer still, his long strides slowing their pace in anticipation. His hidden fangs itch and his throat burns but he plays the part of another human as he finally rounds the corner and enters the small classroom, his blue eyes immediately training themselves to the human he'd been hunting.

“Lost?” he chuckles, a voice like smooth honey. “Or simply seeking shelter?” He leans against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest: lazy, and non-threatening. But there was no mistaking the way he blocked the only exit to the room.

Posted 04-21-2021, 08:09 PM
baby don't hurt me

No where to go, no where to hide, he pulled his only weapon from his pocket, it was no bigger than a marble, but if he squeezed it hard and the two liquid's inside combined, it would become highly volatile and explode with force when thrown. It was a last resort, cause it was just as likely to take him out as it was anyone else nearby, and he wasn't even sure how effective it would be on an infected, having never tested it. Still it might buy him some time? And he'd rather be blown up than eaten, just quietly.

His eyes flicked up, nervous, his hand tremored but he tried not to let it continue, he was not a coward, but he was normally not one to put himself in such a dangerous position, always careful to stay hidden, to fight with his brain and his inventions rather than any form of brawn, which he lacked completely. He could only hope that whoever was coming, was... what, what possible reason could anyone have to be in here at this time, at best it was another drifter who would just as likely kill him and take his stuff as he would help him. At worst, it was an infected. Anything in between would be equally as not fun for him he assumed...

When the man appeared in the door, Daniel's eyes flicked quickly over him from head to toe, trying to get a read on him, and felt completely discombobulated. Nothing at all about the man he was looking at made sense, including the words coming out of his mouth. He shifted on his feet, rolled his stiff shoulders and then shrugged, because what the hell could he say? He was clearly trapped, the guy, who was, truth be told, stupidly attractive, which Daniel decided was very unfair, clearly had the upper hand, and they both knew it.

"Dangerous out there at night..." He replied, voice even, careful, distrusting, his eyes guarded, hand still clenched around his only form of defense. He wasn't about to tell the man what he was doing here, no information was ever given for free from the Chemist, he was tight lipped unless it suited him not to be. "I'd ask you the same, but it don't seem like any of my business." He wished he had on clothes a little more suited for running for his life, but he'd been over confident maybe, he'd put on a tight pair of skinny jeans, worn out at the knees. They clung to his well toned ass in all the right ways. Mostly though he wore them because they were warm and kept the rain out better than most of his other pants. He had on a tank top, it was loose fitting, and worn out, and off to the left on the back of an old chair, his thick weathered, well patched, jacket hung. He shivered a little, now he had stopped scavenging and been still a while, he was starting to fell the chill in the air. He wondered what would happen if he moved to put the jacket on.. nothing good he imagined, so he stayed still, the goose bumps on his toned arms, the only tell that he was feeling the cold.
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-21-2021, 10:46 PM This post was last modified: 04-21-2021, 10:47 PM by Daniel Atthaphan
TAG Daniel Atthaphan
NOTES N/A

“It certainly is... Full of monsters.” It's his only response to the human's words, and the accompanying smile didn't offer any additional warmth that his words lacked. His vision is good in the dark, almost too good, and he can see the tenseness in the other's body as they squared off against one another. It's not like North was surprised to see such a thing — even during daylight drifters never knew when the other person was a friendly. It was a dog eat dog world, and everyone had to do what was necessary to survive.

Everyone, including infected.

His eyes wander; he likes what he sees. Too bad his hunger overrode the flirtatious behaviour of his that would often earn himself a quick meal with very little hassle. He was out for blood, and there was nothing nice about the way he blocked the smaller man's only exit. His gaze lifts as the other man speaks again and a cool chuckle leaves North's lips at the words. If he had been dressed as Military for a mission he would have been quick to agree with the man's words; the Military were very strict about keeping their operations quiet, especially when intruding into territory not directly owned by them. But him? He didn't have anything to hide... Aside from the obvious.

“Just going for a midnight stroll. The world is more beautiful at night,” he purrs, a low, sultry tone that contrasts the intimidating demeanor he put off at that very moment. His words were noticeable off — what sane person went walking around infected territory when they came alive at night? — but he didn't need to hide his true intentions. Not for much longer, at least.

His gaze is heated as he drops it again to take in exposed flesh, marbled against the cold. The heavy sound of a heartbeat filling his ears; a smooth, curving neckline that just begged to be ruined.

“It's not safe to be out alone —” a push and he's off from the door, long but slow strides carrying him into the classroom now— “where something might just gobble you up.” He stops halfway inside, respecting some semblance of space between the two of them. It's tantalizing, the wait; it would make the meal that much sweeter. North tilts his head with a smooth, criminal grin still plastered across his face. Arms remained crossed over his chest, not yet prepared to prove himself a true threat to the other; not yet, anyway.

Posted 04-22-2021, 12:12 AM
baby don't hurt me

Sweet baby jesus why were all the hot ones fucking nuts? Genuinely, he could not remember the last time he actually met a hot guy who was also honest, and charming, and not batshit insane. Well there was Blanchard, but that was business and that's the way it would stay if Danny had any choice in it. The man didn't seem the type to trade sex for goods or information, so he kept his flirting innocent and never pushed boundaries. This guy however, was the type of sexy that made you want. If only he weren't clearly insane, and... did the guy plan to eat him? He knew infected drank blood, but this guy wasn't infected, he was talking, and smiling, hell, he was pretty much normal, other than the being out at night in the middle of infected territory for a fucking stroll...

"Fuck," He moaned as he moved backward as the other moved forward, not that it would do him a lot of good. He squeezed the little colourful ball in his hands, until he heard a small pop, that told him the two chemicals were now mixed and just needed oxygen to become highly explosive. The ball was made from a gel like substance that would break easily on contact with almost any surface, all he had to do was throw it. Or squeeze it hard in his hand... that second one would kill him as well as anyone close, but it was an option..

"What do you want?" He decided to cut through the bullshit and demand the truth, so they both at least knew where they stood. "Cause I gotta be honest, I ain't lookin' to die today. If it's all the same to you. I can be very useful though, given the right incentive. "
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-22-2021, 12:33 AM This post was last modified: 04-22-2021, 12:35 AM by Daniel Atthaphan
TAG Daniel Atthaphan
NOTES N/A

Pop.

The sound is audible to the Infected's ears, even if he's not sure what it was. His body freezes and his gaze zones in on the other man, a moment of unease sweeping through his body just as fast as it disappears again. North isn't an idiot; while his strength and speed allows him to overpower any human close to him, it's not like he's stupid enough to believe he's invincible to anything. He's in the Military; he's seen it with his eyes how weapons can shred Infected. Yet even as he listens for another clue for what the sound was, it doesn't come again, and he instead turns his attention back to the human as he's addressed once more.

He's curious. North doesn't often engage his prey like this. Usually they're just some dumb drunk stumbling around and unaware of their surroundings: easy prey, and no one would miss them. But something inside him encourages him to keep the conversation going, just a bit longer — especially at the young man's last few words. Very useful? How interesting. Considering what North liked to use humans for, it made him grin at the thought.

“What do I want?” A lone hand lifts and he dramatically taps his chin with his pointer finger, making a display of thinking about what he wanted. It might have even looked comical, in any other kind of situation. There wasn't anything North really wanted from the man — nothing that he would give willingly, at least he assumed.

“I want... To play a little game with you, hm? How does that sound?” he questions, a disturbing sparkle in his eye as he once again tilts his head in question. “It's been a long time since I had some company, and I think you'd do well to play along. No one needs to die tonight.” He's lying, but it comes across as so smooth, so sincere, that it's an ironic contrast to his very behaviour. Still, he does not yet move any closer; he wants some kind of guarantee that he can get some enjoyment out of this little game before he makes a move. And if not?

Eh... Food was food, no matter how it was prepared.

Posted 04-22-2021, 01:02 AM
baby don't hurt me

Company

Is it possible that was all this guy was after, a bit of sex? Stranger things had happened, and if all he had to go through tonight was being fucked by a hot guy he'd call that a win. He shifted on his feet nervously, he really wasn't buying that though. Something in his gut told him this guy was dangerous, deadly even. And while that and the idea of 'games' kinda tickled him, he normally liked to have more of an upper hand and understanding of just what someone wanted before letting himself relax in any given situation.

"I like games..." He replied, there was still an edge to his voice, but there was also a low purr that was clearly meant to tease and intrigue. He was very adept at being cute and sexy all at the same time and found most guys, especially the big strong ones who looked at him like he was a whole snack like this guy was, were into the act. Maybe this devil would be the same, he had a feeling he would.

"What are the rules honey, cause right now, I'm in the dark, you want me to play along, what happens if I don't?" He asked, because, playing a game is a damn sight easier when you know what game it is you're playing and what the rules are. Did the guy have a rape kink, did he want Daniel to fight, to beg him to stop, did he want a willing partner who begged for more, was he into inflicting pain, was he a cuddler... honestly, Danny could work with anything, if it was gonna get him out of here alive, and given how hot the guy was it wouldn't be much of a chore either. It had been a while since he'd found anyone who really got his blood hot, so it might even be fun.

"Like I said, I can be a real good sport," He kneaded the little ball in his hands, keeping it at the edge of his finger tips now, wondering if the guy would notice it, he seemed sharp, his eyes darting and intelligent. He could mention now that he wasn't completely defenseless but decided to keep it to himself until after the answers to his questions were given.
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-22-2021, 03:08 PM
TAG Daniel Atthaphan
NOTES N/A

He liked games, did he? Oh, how interesting. North grins — clearly he picked his prey wisely. His appreciates the low purr of the other man's voice, and North's eyes grow slightly dark as he takes on a new edge to his presence. Really, he had only tracked down the human for one thing: a bestial hunger that continued to gnaw away at his throat and scream bloody murder at how damn long it was taking him. But North was a man of simple pleasures, and he wasn't about to reject what the other man was starting to persuade him to take. He takes the human in again: small and lithe, a perfect compliment to his own build, with a face that just made you want to mess it up.

A hot stir in his gut made it clear he wasn't opposed to the idea.

His attention returns to the matter at hand as the human begins to speak again, a soft lilt to his words meant to draw the monster in. He allows it, taking a single yet obvious step closer — bursting through that imaginary boundary he had set up earlier. Their height difference grows more obvious the closer he gets, like a small fawn cornered and pinned down by a hungry and ravenous wolf. A shiver runs down his spine at the thought of what he could do to the man should he not play along. North was a man of many wants and talents, after all. Surprisingly enough he misses the silver ball gleaming in the man's finger tips; his prey is in his vision, and his tunnel vision starts to fade everything else out.

“That's good, I like a good sport,” he purrs in a sultry tone, not even shy about the way his tongue slithers across his lips in seductive fashion. “The rules are quite simple; I'm sure a smart little thing such as yourself will be able to follow them.”

Another step closer.

“You run, and I count to three before I start chasing. If I catch you, I can do whateeeeever I want to do with you,” he continues in a laughing sing song voice, as if there was no underlying threat with his words. “You run as fast as those little legs can carry you, because believe me, you won't like what happens if I get you.” Well, maybe he would. North had come in with a feast in mind, but another primal urge was starting to take over and convince him this little game was about to be a whole lot more fun.

“You see—” he leans forward into what little light there is, exposing the way his blue eyes bleed into yellow, “I'm not quite human.” His grins — and suddenly his mouth his full of fangs.

Posted 04-22-2021, 04:05 PM
baby don't hurt me

Huh, a chase, okay, Danny could certainly run, hell he was agile and fast as all get out, he almost thought he'd probably have the advantage, cause this guy might be strong, but he was far bulkier than Danny was, and he thought for sure he'd be able to shake him given half the chance. Did he want to though? At this point, he genuinely wasn't sure. He was kinda ready for this game he kept talking about. He wanted this gorgeous, dangerous, odd man to pick him up like a rag doll and take whatever he wanted from him.

As the man moved closer, and closer, almost into his personal space now, his body shivered, anticipation built, he had to look up and up to meet his eyes, sometimes he loved being so fucking short, it made him feel vulnerable in a way that more often than not turned him on. And yes he knew his preferences were messed up, and a complete contradiction to the life he lived, but he was who he was, sue him.

"Run I can do, you might not catch me though..." He warned, voice low and clearly effected by the closeness of the other and the game they were discussing. He was about to say something else, when the other leaned close, his breath hitched, and his eyes grew wide, the yellow of the other's eyes were pure infected, the fangs... oh god the fangs. He balked, fear spiking, he stared. "You're..." He whispered, his mind struggling to connect the dots, trying to put together something that made sense. This... creature, he was not rabid, he was not mindless. He was talking, hell he was almost charming. "So... you're not as crazy as I thought for wanting to stroll in the moonlight then?" He asked, mostly because when his brain failed him in any given situation, he turned to humour as a defensive mechanism. "Okay, so look, I'll run, and you'll catch me I've no doubt now, but just, could I ask some question before all that? Or after, after works too. Wait, are you gonna fuck me or kill me? Cause you said you weren't gonna kill me, but you got all these fangs now and I ain't stupid. Fuck, do I need to use this?" He finally held up the small marble shaped bomb he'd had in his hand since their first interaction. He kinda hoped he would still be getting chased and used in all sorts of illicit and kinky ways tonight, but his brain had questions and if he was gonna die, he at least wanted to try and fight...
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-22-2021, 04:22 PM This post was last modified: 04-22-2021, 04:26 PM by Daniel Atthaphan
TAG Daniel Atthaphan
NOTES N/A

This is the moment he enjoys the most, the moment he gets the most thrill out of. That slight widening of their eyes when his true nature is revealed to him, and they feel the utmost terror at what he is. Infected are notorious for being the world's greatest threat, having destroyed it into practically nothing, and it was no doubt a fright to realize such a monster was now a talking, thinking creature. The tension — fear, or sexual? — was palpable between them and North reveled in it. He laughs at the start of the human's words, such a cute little thing he was to think that he could possibly outrun North.

He smells the fear more than sees it reflecting on the other's face and North soaks in it, a hot breath of air escaping his lips as an audible way to release the excitement building in his core. He wanted this more than he realized.

“Me, crazy? You wound me,” he jokes with a chuckle, as if he hadn't just threatened the man zero point two seconds earlier.

In truth, he expects the man to take off running. It's what all his prey did once they realized they were being cornered by man's greatest threat. Yet even as fear began to overtake the sweet scent of his blood — as his heartbeat pounded in North's ears like a frantic drum — he did not run. Instead, he begins to speak to the creature in front of him. Dear god was he trying to reason with the man that had just boldly announced he wanted to eat him? It's such an unusual response that North merely stands there, stunned, the shock no doubt reflected on his face.

He remains quiet as he listens to the rambling of the panicked human, amusement slowly beginning to overtake his own confusion. He opened his mouth to speak — to add some fuel to the fire, so to speak, so they could get their little game underway — but he stops when the man suddenly asks if he needs to use whatever it was he suddenly held up in his hands. North's attention zones in on the small marble and he tenses, drawing himself backwards with a look of annoyance on his face.

“And what is that?” he questions in a sharp tone, momentarily putting off his answer in order to get one of his own. The man isn't stupid; he works for the Military, and all they do is cart around firearms every day to help protect against Infected attacks. He doesn't recognize whatever it is that the man is holding, but he can smell different ingredients that were all too familiar with Military weaponry. For the first time, the human gains the upper hand.

Posted 04-22-2021, 04:54 PM
baby don't hurt me

"I mean, a human going for a stroll through this neighborhood at night is crazy, right? So I had pegged you as a bit whacked yeah. Still, you're hot, so I was gonna let you take what you appeared to want. Still will if you want that... as for my blood, you can have that too, that's what you want right? You're a vampire, that's what the infected are, they drink blood, makes sense you would too..." His brain was starting to come back on line, and his mouth was fueled by his fear, he was still trembling, nothing about this shit made sense and that terrified him, his heart pounded, his blood rushed in his ears, he loved it.. fuck, fear was almost like a drug in itself, and he could feel his own arousal rising to the occasion.

"Take what you want, just leave me alive? Please? I can beg, do you like begging? I can make it so pretty, you've no idea." His fingers flexed and he looked at the small bomb in his fingers, he shrugged and smiled a little, a small show of confidence, defiance in the face of danger, he licked his full lips and then held out the small bomb on the flat of his palm. "An invention of mine. Wanna try?" He asked, smirking a little, he had more, another three in his pockets, and handing one over wasn't going to stop him from using the others.

He wanted answers, he wanted to know he wasn't going to die, but at the same time he wanted to play. So instead of waiting for an answer, his fingers closed over the small marble bomb, he shot the vampire a wicked grin and took off toward the door, darting around the taller man and running just like the guy had wanted him too. He had no doubt he'd only get as far as he let him get. It would be interesting to know just how far that was and just how this game was played.
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-22-2021, 05:16 PM
TAG Daniel Atthaphan
NOTES N/A

The man is rambling, his mouth moving faster than his heartbeat, and North remains silent through it all, amused at just how much of a change he was able to get out at his reveal. His body buzzes at the thought that he could just take what he wanted and the human was willing to give it to him but... Where was the fun in that? His adrenaline was already beginning to surge as his inner vampire screamed at him to just hurry up and feed already. But he wants more of it. He doesn't get many opportunities like this, being stuck in Stronghold most days, and he wants to enjoy the thrill of a chase.

“I do indeed drink blood. That's what these are for,” he laughs, mockingly, as he casually taps his fangs with one of his fingers. It's amusing to play with the little thing, even if his burning thirst is rapidly bouncing back and forth between hunger and lust. It doesn't help when the human suddenly tells him he can beg realllll pretty if he were to leave him alive, and North's eyes dilate in response. Yes, he would enjoy that very much.

“You might be able to persuade me,” he muses, golden eyes practically glowing in the darkness, “but you'll have to work at it very... Hard.”

His attention turns to the marble in the human's hand as he's offered it, but North isn't stupid enough to just reach forward and take something that's been labelled as an 'invention'. He frowns at the thought, but before he can even comment on it, the little rabbit is suddenly off and running, dodging around him and heading for the exit.

North lets him leave.

He smirks and leans back against a desk next to him, arms folded over his chest as he begins to silently count in his head. He gives a little more time than had been originally offered — three seconds really wasn't enough when a human was up against an Infected — and besides, he wants to have a little fun with this. Tick tock, he counts to a total of ten in his head before he finally pushes himself away from the desk, pats himself down — and begins to follow. Like a bloodhound, it's easy to follow the scent of fresh blood.

“Ready or not!” he shouts into the otherwise quiet hallway, “Here... I... Come....” Then he takes off after the human.

Posted 04-27-2021, 04:10 PM
baby don't hurt me

The chemist knew he wouldn't out run the vampire, but he wanted to at least give the creature a good fucking chase at that. And as such, after he'd darted up the long hallway, he paused long enough to lobe his marble sized ball bomb down the hall he'd just ran down, back toward where they had been in the classroom. He flinched as it exploded, taking part of the roof and walls with it, and causing something like a blockage that the infected would have to break through or find a way around, fire caught hold too and flames and smoke licked at the old building as Daniel turned tail again and ran.

He heard the shout, a thrill rushing through him, fear, adrenaline, arousal, mingling together, he grunted as he slid round a corner at top speed and found himself facing double doors, he pushed them hard and a huge gym opened before him, he took off, no time to really think, and tore across the wooden floor, it would have once been polished, now it was faded and rough, holes in some parts that slowed him down a little.

He didn't really think it through, but he hit a door on the other side, pushed and fell through it, into a locker room of all places. He stopped, breathing hard, looking around, the lockers loomed, and he blinked, he'd never been to a school like this, just seen them on his hunts for materials and scrap, he wondered what on earth the point of it all was. He moved more slowly but still quick as he dare, trying to be silent now, deeper into the strange world. It turned into a small hall, and then opened into a large, tiled room that had shower heads all around the walls. A communal shower? Huh, maybe he'd have liked this room in it's prime. If there were often naked men showering together... He was so distracted by the place and his thoughts for a moment that he forgot he was meant to be running for his life.
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-27-2021, 04:25 PM This post was last modified: 04-27-2021, 04:25 PM by Daniel Atthaphan
TAG Daniel Atthaphan
NOTES N/A

North doesn't get more than a few steps before the whistle of something flying through the air reaches his ears, and he has but a second to react before the explosion rips through the school. He's far enough away that the blast doesn't injure him, but close enough that the explosion throws him back against a wall, cracking the concrete with the impact.

An unholy shriek leaves his lips, a guttural cry too animalistic to come from a human, and he rips himself away from the wall and stumbles towards the wreckage of the room entrance, body already beginning to mend whatever had broken from the impact. Curse that little drifter, because he was pissed. North grabs the largest section of roof that had caved in and yanks it aside, throwing it violently against the wall he had been blown against. There's enough of a gap for him to slip out, and immediately he takes off after his prey, anger fueling the adrenaline in his body.

The human is quiet, too quiet, and in the stagnant air of the school, it's hard to get a good read on where he went to. North slows his pace as the scent starts to get lost on him, glowing yellow eyes scouring the darkness for a sign of the human. He just barely catches it, the soft shuffle of worn shoes against a tiled floor. The Infected stays put for a moment longer to regain his composure before he moves forward, the grace of a feline keeping his own footsteps light and quiet.

He notes the open doors and follow them inside, the light thump of a frightened heartbeat now starting to grow loud in his ears once more. He sees the man seemingly starstruck inside what used to be showers — did he forget he was supposed to be running for his life? North smirks and draws closer, keeping himself well hidden in the shadows as to not expose himself too early. With only a few strides he's close, their height difference amplified with their close distance between one another.

A soft tap on Daniel's shoulder, hot breath on his ear.

Boo.”

Posted 04-28-2021, 10:42 AM
baby don't hurt me

He should have been scared, he should have jumped, tried to run, whatever prey did when the hunter caught up with them.. and yet, his mind was torn in so many different directions, his thirst for knowledge and understanding always outweighing common sense and self preservation. It was what made him a brilliant inventor and chemist, but also what got him in to more trouble than he probably ever should have survived. He was for example, when the infected man found him, trying to decide if he could use any of the fittings and pipes in this shower room in anyway, and what tools he'd need to remove them. He was also running over a startlingly number of questions he'd like to have answered, from what this room was for, to how long the other man had been the way he is, and had he ever been the normal infected he knew of. Or was he some new sort of strain... so many questions.

He turned his head, looked over his shoulder, the other man was so close he could feel his breath on his neck, it made him shiver, want and fear tangled together, he met those startling eyes and he couldn't stop himself, he smirked a little, "Like my toy?" He asked, because sure, teasing the beast seemed like a solid life choice.

He leant back into the solid mass behind him, melted like liquid against him, whatever happened, he was open to it, did he want to die, no, not even a little, but he did want to live and hot, dangerous men were and always would be a weakness of his. And very much his idea of living.

"What are you going to do to me, big bad wolf?" He murmured as he turned around and looked up at the gorgeous guy with a sweet smile and big, wide eyes that looked, he very much hoped, both pleading and wanton at the same time. His fingers tangled in the man's clothes as best they could and he all but whimpered at the feeling of strong, firm muscles underneath the cotton.
North Sigurd
MONTY
Posted 04-28-2021, 04:47 PM This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 04:48 PM by Daniel Atthaphan
Pages (2): 1 2 Next   Thread Closed