Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    IC Archives    2021 Threads    Private Take Me to Church

Private  Take Me to Church    Tag: Alejandro Montes
Thread Closed
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Alejandro Montes
NOTES N/A

This wasn't really North's domain, at least not anymore. Ever since rising in rank to Major, North hadn't been expected to head out on Military operations anymore. In truth, this wasn't really an official operation anyway — at least not as far as paperwork was concerned. The Military had received intel about some kind of Infected cult led by a Level V, but so far they hadn't done anything about it. It was outside of Stronghold's walls, and outside of the major area surrounding the city, so it wasn't really their concern. But North was concerned about it.

Well, concerned wasn't really the right word either. Curious, if anything. He made it his business to know about the Level V's lurking around, considering he was one of them. While he didn't exactly fancy himself as wanting to seek out friendly relations with them, it was still good to know who exactly was playing the same field as him. Which is how North currently found himself inside a massive dilapidated church in the nearby Abandoned Town. For anyone who was an architectural buff, it would have been an amazing sight — too bad North wasn't exactly cultured in that sense. He wouldn't appreciate it like many others could. Instead, here's there on a personal mission, nothing more.

North stalks through the first main hall of the church, his blue eyes scouring around the wreckage for signs of a cult. Nothing yet, but that didn't mean he thought he was in the wrong place. He could smell it — the lingering odour of dried blood. It was fresh enough that he could still pick up the scent, which meant that someone — or something had most definitely been here recently.

North stops and taps his chin in thought, a grin spreading across his face before he suddenly lets out a whistle, announcing his presence.

“What a beautiful church you have here. I can understand why you chose here to linger,” he comments aloud, mostly to the air than anything. In truth North didn't know if there was anyone around close enough to hear him — but if they were, that would certainly catch their attention. Military intel had deemed this was the place that was most likely home of the cult, and it was time to find out if the intel was correct or not. Worst case scenario? He'd spook some drifters out of hiding. But that wouldn't be the end of the world: he could always do with a hot meal, especially after making the trip way out here.

Posted 08-01-2021, 12:13 AM
Played by Ferret    19 Posts Alejandro Montes
It was not surprising to the Colonel that his mutt still did not yet comprehend that he was owned. A dog as arrogant as North would need more than one show of dominance to submit to his betters. Perhaps if their conversation over comms had not happened, Alejandro would have been more forgiving, in that he would have not tracked North all the way down to a church in order to do as he planned. As it was, however, Alejandro was not a forgiving beast, much less after being directly challenged by a lesser. One thing was certain, however: he would not stop until North learned his place.

That mission, along with the flagrant disrespect, was the reason the Colonel held a collar in his hands. A hopeful man might have thought a physical reminder of his position would encourage North to bend the knee to his master, though Alejandro knew the truth. North would likely rip the leather collar off of his neck and continue to rebel, though this suited the Colonel’s sadistic impulses just fine. Punishment was more enjoyable than complete submission and he expected nothing but vehement resistance from the Major he was now closing in on.

He ignored the scent of fresh blood. There was only one he was concerned with. A growl left his lips when he stood a medium distance away from his dog: a wordless threat. He would wait before he spoke, wishing for North to see the collar meant for him. It was clenched tightly in his fist as his anger began to fester. The most violent parts of him wished to attack, but he staved them off if only because he enjoyed their verbal back and forth. Finally, when he decided the silence no longer suited him, Alejandro spoke.

“Major Sigurd,” he sneered, “I warned you, though it seems you need another physical reminder that you are mine.” It was then he held up the collar in front of him so that there was no misinterpreting his intentions.

“Kneel now and I might just forgive you.” Doubtful, but he did so enjoy lying.

Posted 08-05-2021, 09:13 PM
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Alejandro Montes
NOTES N/A

That voice. It makes North freeze in place — convinced, for a moment, that he was just hearing things. Old, abandoned buildings like this had a tendency to make one think they were just hearing things in the wind, right? But the more the man spoke — the more that voice filled the otherwise silent air — North knew it wasn't just a figment of his imagination. Slowly the Major turns in place until he's facing where the other Infected had emerged from. Well, it looked like his mission had all been for naught then. Or maybe there had been someone here before, but Alejandro had gone and chased them off now.

Irritation. North never liked doing work that had no payout. The anger he held towards the man for ruining his mission only intensified with the word 'mine'. North didn't, and never will, consider himself owned by anyone, let alone the Colonel. He was too proud of a beast to bow his head to anyone, and he still cursed himself for the weakness he had shown when he had been tricked into entering the beast's den. But he wouldn't fall for that again. This time he was ready, and they weren't in such a confined space.

North's eyes zero in on the collar as it's held out in front of the man. There's a beat of silence after Alejandro finishes speaking where it seems almost as if North is contemplating the demand. As if he might just give in to the psycho's orders so that he could be left alone to continue on with what he was doing before he was so rudely interrupted. But it's not meant to be.

Instead, North makes the mistake of laughing.

It's cold and haunting, nothing mirthful about its sound, his lips twisting up into a mocking grin to accompany the sound. North straightens himself back as his hands find themselves on his hips, throwing a relaxed yet mocking gesture towards Alejandro.

“You really sniffed me out, didn't you? Like some kind of bitch in heat, you just can't stay away? Did you really miss me that much, Monty?” he purrs with a wicken grin, using the nickname he knew would draw the ire out of the man. “You even brought a present along with you—” what a crappy 'gift' that was, “but as I already told you, you need to learn some patience. I'm afraid you came all the way out here for nothing.” As he speaks he slowly begins to back up, one careful step at a time — his muscles remain tense, ready to spring him backwards should Alejandro come for him.

Posted 08-08-2021, 10:55 PM
Thread Closed