Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    IC Archives    2021 Threads    Mature once you're mine, there's no going back

Mature  once you're mine, there's no going back    she will collect her dues
Thread Closed
Played by Ferret    5 Posts Lilith Delavigne

Chacun voit midi à sa porte

Cornelius Butch was, by far, her favorite within her little harem, even with his ridiculous name. Which meant when he did not come when she expected him, his absence was immediately noted. For a moment, she wondered if he had betrayed her, but such an idea was quickly dismissed. The few she had selected knew the price of treason and that her ruthlessness had no bounds. Or so she assumed. Foolishness could strike anyone (except her), and she expected a human like Nel would be no different. Hunting him down had been a simple task, because humans were so, so unsubtle, though the location she reached surprised her. What she found was his body and the stench of another like her. Her fury had been blinding.

This great offense would not go unpunished.

She could smell him. It was impossible not to when his stink was tied so closely with that of Nel’s blood. Her blood. The place didn’t matter so much as the fact that she knew he was here. That knowledge alone prickled her fury as she entered the club, shoving past anyone who wasn’t fast enough for her taste. The stench of that thief grew stronger the closer she drew to a private room. She cared not for the security trying to dissuade her from invading, nor the clear intention of privacy the curtains existed for. They both were pushed aside with great disinterest. Nothing mattered but getting what was owed to her.

What she saw upon entering the space was the beast responsible for thieving from her and a man dancing in his lap. Undeterred, Lilith drew closer, grabbed the human by his shoulder and unceremoniously pulled him off of the other infected and shoved him out through the curtains. Without a word, she turned to the thief, though rage was not yet in her eyes. She took the chance to keep his lap warm, drawing forward and straddling him like she was born to do it. Smirking, she cupped his face with his hands and leaned forward to taste his lips against her own.

“Mm,” she purred when she drew back, “You’ve been naughty, mon chéri.

Posted 08-05-2021, 08:36 PM This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 08:40 PM by Lilith Delavigne
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Lilith Delavigne
NOTES N/A

The feeling of a warm, writhing body in his lap did wonders for North's more carnal side, even if this is slightly different than what he preferred to do in his free time. Generally when off duty from his Military duties — sometimes during, even — North liked to seek out the company of humans. For both food and sex they did well to sate his hunger. That's why normally North didn't play games like this, a dance atop his lap with a strict rule that he couldn't touch unless the dancer wanted him to. Most of them were teases, this young man included, but for the time being the Infected was patient. He saw the way the young dancer's eyes lingered just a little too long on the crotch he was dancing atop — he could hear the way the young man's breathing hitched every time he caught sight of the way North was looking at him.

Yes, the Major would have a meal after this, he was sure of it. So he was a good boy for now, keeping his hands to himself, a playful simper of a grin dancing across his lips as a hooded gaze looked between sultry blue eyes and lascivious twirling hips. Much as North was enjoying the show, his keen senses didn't miss out on the commotion happening outside the private lap dance room. Raised voices — a disruptive clamor of stumbling as people were pushed aside. He doesn't expect the commotion to come his way, but he's not entirely surprised when the curtain to his room is suddenly yanked aside and a venomous glare stares down at him. North, curiously, looks at his intruder.

She's a gorgeous women, and for a moment North wonders if perhaps she was looking for the younger dancer still straddling him — the moment of confusion and fear that flashes across the human's face almost looks like a husband caught cheating by his wife. But instead, he's roughly yanked off and tossed aside, and the loss of warmth is quickly replaced by the woman's own body. North matches her stare with his own, surprise momentarily flickering across his face.

He smells her — Infected. He grimaces. So much for that meal of his.

What he doesn't expect is for her to suddenly grab his face and pull him forwards just enough to place a lingering kiss on his lips. North doesn't struggle — he'd be a fool to, honestly — but he doesn't put himself entirely into the act, either. There's a high level of suspicion now that he knows she's Infected like him, and he keeps himself guarded as she finally pulls away from the kiss. For the first time the strange woman speaks, and he catches the lilt of French on her tongue. North grins, confusion replaced by his signature smirk as he leans back now, putting some space between them even if he doesn't push her from where she's currently straddling his thighs.

“Oh?” he questions her with a laugh. “That sure didn't feel like I've been naughty. In fact, I'd say that was more like a reward,” he continues, not yet questioning her motive. “But I'm afraid you'll have to be a bit more specific. You see, I get around.” He laughs — it's bordering on mocking.

Posted 08-08-2021, 09:03 PM
Played by Ferret    5 Posts Lilith Delavigne

Chacun voit midi à sa porte

She saw how he grimaced.

She did not care.

He would be doing a lot more than grimacing if failed to give her what she desired.

Lilith was pleased that he had not refused her kiss, for it would have made identifying his crime slightly more challenging. Of course, when he did not resist her, she could taste, however faintly, small traces of Nel’s blood. That was all the proof she needed, though the fact that he had been rather well behaved thus far (and not particularly hard on the eyes) stopped her allowing him to see how thoroughly enraged she was.

Instead, she watched as he began to smirk. Did he know what he had done? Was he taunting her? Did he know how very unwise that was? Men were foolish creatures and she doubted infection would have changed him much. This particular foolish creature appeared to be clueless, which made her all the angrier. Nel had been marked and he chose to ignore it. Despite her fury, Lilith smiled at him while she listened to his near mocking laughter. It was not nearly as friendly as it could have been, though it hinted more at her amusement than anything else.

Men, no matter how silly, always did manage to entertain her in the end.

“A reward, you say?” She echoed, running her tongue on her bottom lip like he had simply been delicious. “I suppose it can be, but I must say you taste sweet. Casually, she rested her hands against his chest as though she didn’t want to curl her nails into his flesh and tear. It was then her smile faded ever so slightly, turning into something that began to hint at her anger.

“Too sweet.” Her words, still honeyed with flirtatious undertones never faltered as she began her own line of questioning. “I am sure you are capable of noticing when something simply delectable has crossed your path, no?” For once, she was not talking of herself, though she certainly knew she was desirable to many.

His attention, she did not seek, unless it was to give her recompense for his thief. “So tell me, mon vilain, is it your habit to steal or are you simply foolish?” Her tone never lost its coy tone, though her words were very clearly accusatory. “There is no use in lying to me, mon amour, for I tasted him on your lips.”

“You have been a naughty boy.” And she would see to it that he paid for his thievery in one way or another.

Posted 08-30-2021, 09:35 PM
Thread Closed