Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    OOC Community    Thread Archives    OOC Archives    OOC Other    Who's Who

N/A Who's Who    August 2021
Thread Closed
55 Posts Silhouette

Who's Who [ August ]

Who's Who is a monthly OOC game where members will be given a list of different prompts — some general, some specific to the current month — to be filled in with the character that fills that prompt the best. It's meant to be a fun, not-so-serious way to get to know the various characters on site. All prompts are meant to be lighthearted and humorous, so they will never be anything negative. At the end of the game, all the prompts will be tallied up based on the characters 'voted' in to the spot by the members, and those that have the most votes will win that prompt! Later on, when the achievement system is complete, characters will win an award for winning any prompt in a Who's Who game.

THIS OOC GAME IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL TO JOIN

Game rules

WHO'S WHO VOTING ENDS ON AUGUST 31st

If you wish to participate, reply to this thread using your OOC account.

You can't vote for your own characters.

Use the form below when submitting your votes. You have until the game ends to choose characters, so you are more than welcome to submit an incomplete form and fill it in over time! You also don't have to fill in all the prompts if you can't think of a character that would fit.

To make things fair, we encourage you to try to not repeat the same character in multiple prompts. However, this isn't a requirement, so if a character fits for multiple prompts and you can't think of any other character that would fit, then feel free to repeat!

Please link to a character's account when submitting them, using @"CHARACTER NAME".

EXAMPLE    Most Likely to be B&B's Mascot: North Sigurd

Who's Who Prompts

Most Likely to Be Arrested For Public Indecency

Most Likely to Burn Military Propaganda

Least Likely to Forge a Convincing Stronghold Pass

Most Likely to Forget to Turn the Stove Off

Most Likely to Wear Too Much Cologne/Perfume

Least Likely to Get Medical Attention (even though they really, really need it, damnit)

Most Likely to Keep Pet Infected Around (and name them)

Most Likely to Accidentally Start a Cult

Most Likely to Get a Sunburn

Most Likely to Abandon Civilization to Start a Goat Farm

Least Likely to Have a Bad Hair Day (it's ALWAYS stunning)

Most Likely to be Able to Crush a Watermelon Between Their Thighs

Most Likely to Pass Out from Heatstroke

Best Swimsuit Bod

Best Gun Collection

The Form

Code:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Be Arrested For Public Indecency:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Burn Military Propaganda:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Least Likely to Forge a Convincing Stronghold Pass:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Forget to Turn the Stove Off:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Wear Too Much Cologne/Perfume:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Least Likely to Get Medical Attention:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Keep Pet Infected Around:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Accidentally Start a Cult:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Get a Sunburn:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Abandon Civilization to Start a Goat Farm:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Least Likely to Have a Bad Hair Day:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to be Able to Crush a Watermelon Between Their Thighs:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Most Likely to Pass Out from Heatstroke:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Best Swimsuit Bod:
<i class="fas fa-angle-right" style="color: #bf4e56"></i>&nbsp; Best Gun Collection:

Posted 08-12-2021, 11:04 PM This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 11:54 AM by Silhouette
55 Posts Silhouette
  Most Likely to Be Arrested For Public Indecency: Atlas
  Most Likely to Burn Military Propaganda: Nox Ziracch
  Least Likely to Forge a Convincing Stronghold Pass: Ares Wheeler
  Most Likely to Forget to Turn the Stove Off: Colton Holcombe
  Most Likely to Wear Too Much Cologne/Perfume: Eve Lovell
  Least Likely to Get Medical Attention: Asena Noir
  Most Likely to Keep Pet Infected Around: Atlas
  Most Likely to Accidentally Start a Cult: Tatiana Beckett
  Most Likely to Get a Sunburn: Minnow Nadir
  Most Likely to Abandon Civilization to Start a Goat Farm: Ananke Drakos
  Least Likely to Have a Bad Hair Day: Isabella Geoff
  Most Likely to be Able to Crush a Watermelon Between Their Thighs: Alejandro Montes
  Most Likely to Pass Out from Heatstroke:
  Best Swimsuit Bod: Ian Donnaghan
  Best Gun Collection: Alexander Geoff
Posted 08-13-2021, 10:59 AM This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 11:09 AM by Silhouette
1 Posts Enyo
  Most Likely to Be Arrested For Public Indecency:
  Most Likely to Burn Military Propaganda:
  Least Likely to Forge a Convincing Stronghold Pass:
  Most Likely to Forget to Turn the Stove Off:
  Most Likely to Wear Too Much Cologne/Perfume: Étienne Blanchard
  Least Likely to Get Medical Attention:
  Most Likely to Keep Pet Infected Around: Micah Scofield
  Most Likely to Accidentally Start a Cult: North Sigurd
  Most Likely to Get a Sunburn: Atlas
  Most Likely to Abandon Civilization to Start a Goat Farm: Ian Donnaghan
  Least Likely to Have a Bad Hair Day:
  Most Likely to be Able to Crush a Watermelon Between Their Thighs: Eve Lovell
  Most Likely to Pass Out from Heatstroke:
  Best Swimsuit Bod:
  Best Gun Collection: Ananke Drakos
Posted 08-14-2021, 10:00 AM This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 08:31 AM by Enyo
17 Posts Andromeda
  Most Likely to Be Arrested For Public Indecency: Nox Ziracch
  Most Likely to Burn Military Propaganda: Absinthe Aurelian
  Least Likely to Forge a Convincing Stronghold Pass: Zander Noble
  Most Likely to Forget to Turn the Stove Off: Colton Holcombe
  Most Likely to Wear Too Much Cologne/Perfume: Eve Lovell
  Least Likely to Get Medical Attention: Asena Noir
  Most Likely to Keep Pet Infected Around: Silas Sigurd
  Most Likely to Accidentally Start a Cult: Lilith Delavigne
  Most Likely to Get a Sunburn: Seryna Constantine
  Most Likely to Abandon Civilization to Start a Goat Farm: Ian Donnaghan
  Least Likely to Have a Bad Hair Day: Remus Quiller
  Most Likely to be Able to Crush a Watermelon Between Their Thighs: North Sigurd
  Most Likely to Pass Out from Heatstroke: Seryna Constantine
  Best Swimsuit Bod: Alexander Geoff
  Best Gun Collection: Alejandro Montes
Posted 08-20-2021, 06:19 PM This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 06:20 PM by Andromeda
Thread Closed