Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Management    Character Central    Wanted Ads    Family    The Quillers

N/A The Quillers    Remus's Family
Played by Silhouette    18 Posts Remus Quiller
the QUILLERS.

The Quillers are a rich and rather eccentric family that live in the Inner Citadel. Considering the current state of the world, they stand out like a sore thumb because of their large and extensive family. They love being with their kin, and that's apparent by the dozens of siblings and cousins that they all share. While spread out across the Inner Citadel — they're much too large of a family to all live together! — they often visit one another and keep in touch through lavish parties and events. Drowning in money, they're one of the few well known families that don't directly fraternize with the Military. Their wealth comes from old money, meaning they don't directly benefit from running a Military-run corporation.

Because of this, they're all over the place in terms of allegiance. Most are happy with simply being civilians, living without a care in the world. Some joined the Military for fun, or because they believe in the cause. Others still might have found enjoyment in a life working for the Jabberwockies. The only factions they don't tend to be apart of is drifters or Eclipse.

CURRENT MEMBERS

Remus Quiller, Neilos Quiller, Eros Quiller, Ceres Quiller, Plutus Quiller

View Current Family Tree

LOOKING FOR

Because of how large the family is, I'm open to any kind of familial connection with Remus. Sibling, parent, aunt/uncle, cousin, etc. I'm really not picky about what you'd like to make, as long as it fits in with the brief above! All I ask is to try and keep FCs similar in appearance, to make it look like they're part of the same family (although of course for more distant relatives, or those married into the family, this isn't a requirement).

NAMES Quillers tend to use Roman and Greek mythology as inspiration for names, but this isn't necessarily a requirement.

WANTED IDEAS

Coming soon!

CONTACT

If interested in taking or creating a Quiller, feel free to either hit me up on here (Silhouette), or on discord!

Posted 09-17-2021, 01:17 PM This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 08:33 PM by Silhouette
0 Posts Wired Bones
You guys cool with a cousin who is related by marriage, not blood?

I'm making a character who had a mother that was not loyal to the father (who could easily be a Quiller). After the divorce my character took his mother's maiden name and was shunned by the father; who could have kept any biological children he had with him to stay under the Quiller name. So when a lot of Quillers were younger they would've seen him as a blood relative. After the divorce they could have their own opinions and feelings depending on their relationships before and after he got yeeted from the family.

It would also open up possibilities for half-siblings with my character if anyone wants to make a Quiller in the future and come from a broken family.
Posted 09-21-2021, 01:26 PM
55 Posts Silhouette
(09-21-2021, 01:26 PM)Wired Bones Wrote: You guys cool with a cousin who is related by marriage, not blood?

I'm making a character who had a mother that was not loyal to the father (who could easily be a Quiller). After the divorce my character took his mother's maiden name and was shunned by the father; who could have kept any biological children he had with him to stay under the Quiller name. So when a lot of Quillers were younger they would've seen him as a blood relative. After the divorce they could have their own opinions and feelings depending on their relationships before and after he got yeeted from the family.

It would also open up possibilities for half-siblings with my character if anyone wants to make a Quiller in the future and come from a broken family.

Hey Wired Bones! First of all thanks for the interest in the Quillers! :D For the most part I'm pretty open about what people want to do as long as it makes sense for the family.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if your character's backstory would fit. Quillers are very family-oriented, and that doesn't just extend to blood relatives. So even if your char was a product of cheating, the Quillers wouldn't just shun them from the family, because family is more to them than just blood relation. Along with this, the Quillers have a very free concept of love, which means that the vast majority of them are probably polyamorous in some fashion. So, again, even if the mother wasn't 100% loyal to the father, the Quillers wouldn't necessarily immediately see that as something to shun.

If you have any questions or are still interested, and would like to know how to tweak things, lemme know!
Posted 09-23-2021, 02:34 PM