Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Quarantine Zone    Stronghold    Inner Citadel    Citadel Estates    Private An Old Face From The Past

Private  An Old Face From The Past    Eros Quiller
Pages (2):    Previous 1 2
Played by Andromeda    19 Posts Eros Quiller
Yes...

Yes.. yes... a thousand times yes!

His pale cheeks flushed, and for a moment, all he wanted to do was leapt into Damon's arms, wrap flesh and metal around his neck and deepen that kiss - that lovely, sweet kiss, Damon's stubble scraping against his hairless chin. His fingers twitched, his body reacting to the want, the need - but then, he stopped himself. Regrettably, he pulled back, and his eyes flickered to the doorway, the staircase beyond, his parents congregated in the kitchen.

"I would love nothing more, Damon. B-but... what about my parents?" He tried not let the concern dampen his smile, but the nervous way he rubbed his arm bespoke his hesitation. "I-I'm not sure they would approve...."No, not that you are a man and I am a man! They are actually very open to that kind of stuff. I-I'm saying that you are a clos family friend. A-and a lot older than me..."

Eros frowned, chewed the inside of his cheek as he reigned his flapping tongue in thought. His hazel eyes drifted, from the doorway beyond, to Damon. His face, his body, the metal leg peeking out of his slacks. The man he had worshiped, owed, loved, and here he was, revealing emotions Eros too felt strongly about him, like some wonderful dream.

He shook his head, laughed at his own worries. "Honestly, I don't think I actually care too much about what my parents think."

And so, he threw his arms around Damon's shoulders and drew the man into a kiss, resuming the passion and thirst that Damon had first captured him with. Eros wanted to taste every part of Damon, his slightly chapped lips, every little corner of his mouth - breath him in, his scent, as if it were the only air he would allow into his body. He sighed against Damon's mouth.

"Oh Damon... I've thought about this for so long..." Eros sighed against Damon's lips. From a blossoming childhood crush to something more, something deeper, where two souls met in the murky uncertainty of life, where the only thing they were sure of was each other.

His body reacted, and Eros pulled back from the kiss, if only to put some distance between them, so the older man would not notice the growing hardness at his hip - even though all Eros' wished for was for Damon to wrap strong, sun-touched arms around his slender body, press all of himself against the military man. His cheeks were flushed, a striking color against his pale hair and skin.

Tag : Damon Argyris
Posted 12-23-2022, 12:49 PM
Played by Nyx    15 Posts Damon Argyris
Damon should have probably felt guilty for what he was doing. After all, he was making a move on his friend's son! A child by comparison to him in age. Yet Eros was fully of age to make his own choices and he couldn’t deny his own attraction. Eros was… beautiful. He was everything that Damon could want in a partner and so damned enticing! He could not deny that singular fact. His own body would not allow him to deny it.

The blush that colored Eros’s cheeks was beautiful and he reached out, marveling that he was allowed to touch him in this manner. His fingers brushed over those cheeks, a little shiver running through him at the contact. The fact that he put it there was all the more reason to be excited! And the kiss! It was enough to steal his breath and seal his fate. He couldn’t go back now, couldn’t take back what he had done or what he was going to do. It was too late and he was doomed, not that he seemed to care a wit about that!

He nearly whined when Eros pulled back, shifting to chase those sweet lips for a moment before he got himself under control. He took a slow deep breath, opening his eyes to look at Eros. He glanced in the same direction and sighed, his head falling forward for a moment as he let out a groan. Yes, that was indeed a problem.

”I’ll talk to them.” He lifted his gaze back to Eros, a little smile playing across his lips. He chuckled a bit at Eros’s shyness at that moment but he did understand where it was coming from. ”I know. And I’ll talk to them. They might not like it but you’re an adult Eros, fully capable of making your own choices and they’ll have to respect it…. Besides, at least they know I’ll treat you right.” He was trying to put a positive spin on it but he was pretty damned sure that he was going to be in a lot of trouble with his friends… but he couldn’t bring himself to care right now.

His lips curled slowly into a wider smile, something that grew into a very pleased grin. ”I’m quite glad to hear that.” He tugged Eros closer again, wanting to feel that slim body pressed against his own.

The feeling of those arms around him made him lean into Eros, curling his own arms tighter around Eros to keep him close. He groaned into that kiss and gave a low growl, teeth sinking gently into Eros’s lower lip for a moment. He wanted to memorize Eros in this moment, memorize everything that made Eros up and imprint it on his very soul!

”Oh? Have you been having naughty thoughts about me for a long time?” His amusement was clear in his voice as he smirked. He glanced down as Eros shifted away from him and gave a little displeased growl. His hands shifted down and gripped Eros by the hips, yanking him forward to press his body against Eros’s slimmer one. His own cock was a hard bulge against the front of his pants, now pressed against Eros as he shivered. ”Don’t.” It was one word, one rough command as he bent and kissed Eros again. ”Don’t ever hide your body's reactions from me. I want to know how I make you feel. How I turn you on.” Perhaps a bit quick to say but it was true. He could not deny his enjoyment of this!

Tag Eros Quiller
Posted 01-03-2023, 08:32 AM
Pages (2):    Previous 1 2