Welcome Guest! Login Register
Blood & Bone    Quarantine Zone    Stronghold    Commercial District    Night Forum    Mature This Red Door, I Want it Painted Black

Mature  This Red Door, I Want it Painted Black    Tag: Neilos Quiller
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Neilos Quiller
NOTES Marked as mature because who knows what will go down xD

A long day of paperwork made the devil want to come out and play, and North knew exactly the place he could go to blow off some steam. He'd been there a few times before, a place that stood out amongst the drab and dark colours of Stronghold with its signature bright red door. A place that, while portrayed as a very upscale place, welcomed everyone, even those that did not have a place amongst the rich and famous in the Inner Citadel. A place that North had grown accustomed to, with its eccentric decorations and even stranger themed nights. Tonight was one that North rather fancied, even though as a human he'd never really been into the whole idea of dressing up.

Vampire Night, a time when people dressed in what they assumed vampires from literature looked like. Of course with libraries being destroyed during the outbreak and the internet lost to the masses, things got a bit... Skewed in terms of realistic portrayal. The irony of the entire theme wasn't lost on anyone, and the Military in particular wasn't exactly fond of civilians walking around with fake teeth for obvious reasons. But the eccentric nature of costumes often made them look the other way, and it made no difference to North personally.

He rather enjoyed the audacity of it all.

Dressed up in a more typical Victorian-esque outfit (minus the ridiculous top hat and glasses), North arrives at the destination fashionably late. He liked getting to a place after the party was already underway — the monster wasn't afraid to admit he enjoyed slightly inebriated humans.

North goes along with the trivial little theme, fake fangs plastered against his canines, long enough to poke out from under his top lip teasingly. While it would have been easy to use his own fangs to look the part, transitioning into a more feral state was much more dangerous that anything else. North didn't particularly care should he paint the dance floor red, but... The Military certainly would. Cape flowing behind him as he walks, North doesn't even hesitate as he walks through the front door and into the dark club, the music thrumming along with his heartbeat. The smell of humans is overwhelming.

A playful smirk playing at the edges of his lips, North makes his way to the bar, where he promptly orders himself a vodka. For the meantime, North was content to hide in the shadows — to lay in wait for his prey. Little did he know how the night was about to turn his world upside down.

Posted 09-25-2021, 04:46 PM
Played by Nyx    8 Posts Neilos Quiller
Neilos’s favorite nights at his strip club were the nights when he did vampire theme nights. He might have a slight kink for vampires himself and on top of that who didn’t like dressing up in the most beautiful era of clothing ever?! Then again he might be a little biased on the enjoyment of an era of clothing that he hadn’t ever actually seen or lived because it allowed him to dress up to his heart's content! Which was honestly quite a bit and nearly always because the man just loved to dress up. Actually if you asked him then he would say that every night was effectively vampire night for him. He always preferred to dress in Victorian styled clothing that he tailored to fit just right. Though every now and again he could be convinced to dress a little more appropriately according to the actual theme at his club. Normally on nights when he was performing.

The outfit he currently wore was not one he’d dress in to perform, it was a little too much clothing to start even for his shows and too well tailored to include tearaway pants. Yet he liked to think that he looked quite dashing in the ensemble, his own take on a Victorian esque outfit. And the all black attire certainly made his white blonde hair stand out all the more. Hair that was easily down past his ass even with the slight wave to it. He was honestly quite proud of that silver blonde hair, of how long and still soft and well maintained it was. Not the easiest of feats in this day and age. Then again he was from a rich family and made bank with his little business here so maybe his ability to keep glorious locks clean and well maintained was not so suprirsing.

Eyes that nearly glowed in the dim light of his club shifted across the patrons, taking in the details of every outfit. Some he approved of more than others, those who hadn’t even tried were quickly dismissed. But he was pleased to see most in attendance had at least attempted to fit to the theme, and he could appreciate that not everyone could afford the kind of outfit that graced his nearly perfect physique. Such a modest man was Neilos after all. And so well versed in sarcasm too! But he was very pleased to see the much more detailed costumes that obviously took some effort to craft.

His perusal of not only his club but the patrons who had chosen to attend tonight with their outfits was distracted and utterly interrupted by a singular figure that just so happened to have also chosen to dress for the night. A tall muscular and delicious looking figure that instantly had the man’s attention. Then again could anyone blame him? North Sigurd cut a damned fine figure no matter what he was in… or not in. Not in was sooo much more preferable. Though tonight he might not be the one to see the other in the nude it was likely that North was going to get that particular pleasure since Neilos would be on stage in a bit. That was if the man chose to stay.

Still… he had a bit of a time before he had to prepare for his turn up there and he could think of no better way to spend it than with North. Then agan if you asked Neilos there was literally nothing better in the world than spending time around North for any reason.

He was already out of his seat before he’d even really finished making the choice to go see North. Perhaps his body simply knew the inevitable conclusion that his mind was going to come to. Well that was fine by him, it meant he was already halfway to the bar by the time his plan solidified in his mind. He slid up to the bar next to North and smiled, brushing silver blonde hair over his shoulder so it settled against his back.

”Miser Sigurd, a pleasure as always.” He let his voice take on a slightly purred tone, softened at the edges and most certainly flirtatious. ”Here for a particular person tonight or just to enjoy the fine delights on offer?”

Tag North Sigurd
Posted 10-30-2021, 05:36 PM
Played by Silhouette    152 Posts North Sigurd
TAG Neilos Quiller
NOTES N/A

North's content to sit in the shadows for the time being, throwing back small sips of vodka as his eyes roam the crowd already beginning to gather in the strip club. But it doesn't seem to be in the cards for him to be alone for very long, as not long after he takes a seat, he's approach by someone. He can smell the man far before he sees him — the sweet tang of blood with a familiar note. North turns his head to watch the devilishly gorgeous man make his way through the crowd towards him, recognition flickering in the depths of the Infected's eyes. Ah yes, he knew this man. Not very well, of course — still last name basis, but they'd bumped into one another in the past. A few times actually, even in places North had found... Odd, at the time.

But such thoughts do not invade his mind as Neilos finally draws up close enough for North to get a look over his pale features in the dark of the club. A luxurious purr drawls from the man's wicked tongue, his eyes trained to North's as they stand a fair distance away from the crowd, whose attention was on the current stage dancer. North's attention, however, was currently reserved for Neilos.

"Mr. Quiller," North greets back with a simper, a smooth grin etching itself onto his features. A soft laugh leaves him at the other man's bold question.
"No one in particular. I'm a rather flexible man, after all," North pauses and lets his words rest in the air for a moment, the rather obvious double entendre thick on his tongue. "I enjoy taking my time. Seeing if there's anyone in particular that will... Catch my attention." A flash of perfectly white teeth, his hot gaze trained on the much smaller man in front of him.

"It is, however, the first time I've done so in such interesting fashion," North admits with a laugh. Normally he spent the majority of his day garbed in dull Military gear — the rest of the time, in plain civilian wear, as to not draw attention to himself. This was certainly unusual for the beast.

Posted 03-01-2022, 12:37 AM
Played by Nyx    8 Posts Neilos Quiller
Oh it was a heady and intoxicating feeling standing there and seeing that North Sigurd was focused on him, and seemingly only him in tha tmoment. He knew there was a dancer on the stage and, well, this was his establishment! So he was well aware that the dancer was pretty and enticing. Those were the only kinds of dancers, okay really strippers but he was trying to be more upscale, that he hired. It brought in the clients and he was all about making this place as profitable as possible and thus he was very much going to make sure that he had the best! Well… the best that he could get anyway. He wasn’t about to step on any toes if he could help it.

A nearly inaudible sigh escaped him at the sound of North’s greeting. There was something so pleasant about it! Yet all he really wanted was for the man to call him by his name… perhaps now was a good time to state as such. They’d met a few times at this point and if North was going to come here? Might as well, right? ”Please, just call me Neilos. Surely we can dispense with such unnecessary formalities when you’ve come to grace my humble business with your presence.” He might have been leaning into the theme a bit much but why not? It was fun! And he liked fun.

Oh that delicious tongue and its naughty words! They made him blush and shiver, his teeth sinking into the plump center of his lower lip as he tried not to verbalize the near moan that wanted to escape him. ”I must admit that is… quite good to know.” The slight pause in his words was accompanied by the bobbing of his Adam’s apple as he swallowed, unable to avoid that reaction as his mind was spinning off into fantasy. There was just so much implication in what the man had said! It was impossible for him not to get lost in the potential of it all. ”I see. A man of patients you must be then to take such time and pick so carefully. Then I suppose I shall have to hope you see what you are looking for tonight… though I can guarantee some very exciting performances will be occurring tonight.” Ah his own little ego sneaking out as he spoke, the words an obvious reference in his own brain to his performance. Not that North knew he’d be performing… yet. That would be interesting to see the reaction to.

His smile brightened at that and a tinkling laugh that he liked to think was akin to silver bells escaped him. Oh it was most certainly a true laugh but he might have trained himself to laugh like this. A set of slim fingers coming up to cover his lips for a moment as he indulged in his own delight. ”I’m so pleased to hear it! I do hope you find it exciting?” He cocked one perfectly plucked and done eyebrow over a bright eye as he met North’s gaze. ”I had figured it might be enjoyable to have themed nights here. Give everyone something a little different to enjoy though with no real pressure to participate of course.”

Tag North Sigurd
Posted 11-06-2022, 03:33 PM